CAP 7 CAP 7 - Part 3 - Secondary Type Poll 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magmortified

<b>CAP 8 Playtesting Expert</b>
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
It is evident that there isn't 146 votes, and i recounted just as he posted that, and got 72 votes for ghost.
I think this might be right. Apparently (jagged_angel, I think) changed their vote from Ghost before I finished counting things up.

I don't think that Ground would be able to singlehandedly garner all (and it would require all of it) the non-Ghost/Ground support necessary to beat out Ghost in another poll. In regards to project momentum, we might as well move on ahead.

In addition, I never actually voted. So I could cast my vote in favor of Ghost here and that'd be the 50% majority Ghost would need to move on. If that's all right.

I got Grass- 18
Flying - 1
Water - 1
Ghost- 71
Ground - 45
Dark - 1
Fire - 1
Poison- 1
Dragon - 1
NST - 3
Normal - 1

But I guess I missed a ghost post or something

Magmortified

<b>CAP 8 Playtesting Expert</b>
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Okay. After a recount (no votes were counted after the original inteded-to-close-this-thread vote), the results are as follows:

Ghost 71
Ground 46
Grass 18
---------
Mono 3
Normal 1
Dragon 1
Poison 1
Fire 1
Dark 1
Flying 1

Officially, this means that Ghost has not received the 50% majority necessary to advance as secondary typing (though it was very close). I will be starting another poll for secondary typing to help clear up controversy as a result of the early, hasty decision.

I'm sorry for not double-checking the counting (especially since some people changed their votes). It will not happen again.

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
Good lord, what is going on here? Voting is closed, but I think complaining about the results is very disrespectful to the process. Learn to move on.

Anyway, Mag has decided to go on with another poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)