CAP 7 CAP 7 - Part 11b - Attacking Moves Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Controversial Moves:
-New Move (To be decided upon later if allowed)
-Meteor Mash
-Explosion
-Brave Bird

-Meteor Mash
-Explosion
-Brave Bird

I can't say 100% that I support Explosion. I'm still a little shaky on that one.

-New Move (To be decided upon later, if allowed)
-Meteor Mash
-Explosion
-Brave Bird

Can't see a fox thing brave birding anything and the recoil is a bit nasty. And explosion....not too hot on that option, considering that it's supposed to scout. Suiciding seems to be getting a bit popular, but maybe this one shouldn't...?

-Meteor Mash
-Explosion
-Brave Bird

I dont agree with the recoil on a scouter. Explosion is always good, because even the threat of explosion forces switches
The low chance of the +1 Atk on MM does not make it broken

-Meteor Mash
-Explosion
-Brave Bird

Brave Bird is a little silly, it is far to sweepy of a move, besides it not being a Flying type or a bird (because Blaziken gets it). I don't think that's the intended purpose of our scout. We don't want the recoil, it'll encourage the wrong things.

Meteor Mash has similar problems with me, the threat of attack boost along with the Pokemon's good speed will make it all the more likely to sweep. Not to mention this thing will be WAY faster than the other Meteor Mashers, with a decent attack, I don't think that's right for our Pokemon. Besides, Iron head is a perfectly reasonable steel type move for it, Scizor used to run it.

-Meteor Mash
-Explosion
-Brave Bird

Just as a small thing to note (although it really shouldn't matter), but the game considers Meteor Mash to be a punching move. This is proven by the fact that Iron Fist is activated by Meteor Mash.

Controversial Moves:
-Meteor Mash-I vote against it because giving it high powered moves with little cost might overpower it, and go against the principle of a scout. A scout would be more suited to moves like U-Turn, a status move (not Spore, though), or Substitute.
-Explosion-I vote no after giving it some thought, because it's supposed to be a scout, not a suicide lead.
-Brave Bird-See my thoughts on Meteor Mash. Besides, the Pokemon is neither a bird nor a Flying type.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Just as a small thing to note (although it really shouldn't matter), but the game considers Meteor Mash to be a punching move. This is proven by the fact that Iron Fist is activated by Meteor Mash.
And in wifi, the animation of Meteor Mash is a yellow punch with little stars ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)