CAP 5 CAP 5 - Part 8 (Art Poll 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RegiDS
Cerbi
Cadabolg~/Skyshroud

There were so many good entries I just looked for which ones fit the type and base stats the best, then from there personal preference.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
yourDeadGrandad
Regi DS
CyzirVisheen

All this are great, and CyzirVisheen's would be the first CaP to be only female.

Regi DS
Lofty
yourDeadGranddad

yeah, that was really hard. i like a few others, djd, wichu, and i think cyzir's has potential too...but they were almost all very good submissions, always raising the bar CAP, good job.

CyzirVisheen
Lofty
Regi DS

Wow, toughest decision EVER. I am voting Cyzir's in the hopes that the spriters will be gracious enough to sprite the King as the male form (as that is actually my favorite). Lofty was able to demonstrate how the design would work and it did win me over. Regi DS is one of my favorite artists, and I think it captures that Pokemon feel.

Really, I could have voted for Zant, Antarctros, BoneArmor, ChronoSquare, Doug, Cerbi, Wichu, Hazmat, and so many more. Narrowing this down was so hard; there are so many I would like to win. Congratulations and good luck to all artists.

On a final note: I REALLY wish Kopie would have submitted a Final for the polls. That gryphon thing was one of my all time favorites. Shame on you Kopie....

Cadabolg - all around awesome.
Sanglunaria - I love Kirin/Qilin, and jade for a special rock type makes so much sense.
Regi DS - Very nicely done, the style is perfect.

Lofty
it fits the stats very very good.
DJD
Its just an awesome design and fits the stats pretty well.
yourDeadGrandad
it pwns. 'nuff said.

Wow, this is a really great poll.

RegiDS- This design is just amazing. I love the feel that it has.
DougJustDoug- I think after the tweak this one really stood out. Excellent work.
yourDeadGrandad- There is just something you unique about your design that makes me want to see it in action.

Sorry Caladbolg, but I really like these designs. Our (mainly your) product still looks great, but I think these fit style that I feel when I think about this pokemon better.

Props to everybody; there is a ton of really nice work here.

1. yourDeadGrandad - Loved this one from the first prevo pick.
2. DougJustDoug - Love the idea of the planet poke, and it looks awesome too!
3. Cerbi01 - Like the idea of a sphinx, and this one turned out great.
4. Cadabolg~ - Liked the other pose/color schemes much more.
5. Wichu - Liked the fox-like submission better...

Legacy Raider

sharpening his claws, slowly
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
CyzirVisheen
Lofty
CactuarJoe

..I actually spent a good 20 minutes flitting between tabs with all the art on... this was a very tough vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)