CAP 5 CAP 5 - Part 7 (Stat Spread Poll 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Gothic_Togekiss/Mr. Goodbar
2. Icy Vegeta

The two spreads that will be faster than Sky Shaymin. Since mine (128 Speed one) did not make to the top 10, I will choose the two that will serve the same purpose. Gothic_Togekiss/Mr. Goodbar's spread has slightly higher defense, so I vote that as spread one since it can last a bit longer, and don't have to get extremely messy from Bullet Punches of Metagross/Lucario.

HOPEFULLY THIS THING GETS MORE THAN POWER GEM. MAYBE A ROCK-TYPE AURA SPHERE...

1.Icy Vegeta
2.Mr. Goodbar

I don't really have much to say on this other than these spreads are what I imagined when I thought about when a mono rock type was picked.

HP is simply part of a Pokemon's bulk. We wanted something frail, giving this thing high HP and low defenses seems wishy washy to me.
That's why I'm voting for

SkarmBlissCounter

Leman

x acts fit exactly what i thought a non stereotypical rock would be,
fishin because i dont like all the weird speed stats that dont end in 5 or 0, cuz it seems to much like garchomps unique speed to me, and fishin had the best one with a good speed.

X-Act

np: Biffy Clyro - Shock Shock
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
1. X-Act

(obvious)

2. Frosty

The two other stat spreads that are similar to mine are Frosty's and Deck Knight's, and I liked Frosty's better.

1. Deck Knight
2. Fishin

Both are very balanced builds, each coming closer to what I have in mind for this CAP (or more like it what would fit my entry :D); high speed/satk of course, a middling atk that could support theoretical in-game moves/use, and a bias of higher s.def compared to lower def.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)