CAP 5 CAP 5 - Part 2 (Primary Typing Poll 3)

What should the Primary type be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Awesome, both types that I wanted to get through did:) I voted for Rock this time as it will be interesting to see what kind of rock pokemon we can create.

You people are so predictable, we should do Electric, as the second type will actually be more cooler with it, and well be good types that can help it tremendously, such as Dragon! Dragon/Electric FTW!

Electric with decent defensive stats that are not caused by the secondary type. Or maybe a type that focuses on the attack stats and speed.

Electric.
Because it's better defensively and decent offensively when compared to Rock.
It's getting more obvious how vague this concept has made CAP 5 become.
But perhaps that's a good thing, to allow creativity?
I mean, we don't HAVE to make a defensive Electric-type or a Special Sweeping Rock type.
Those are just obvious stereotypes in terms of stats.
We could also go against the stereotypical movesets as well.
I'm definitely going to be active in the stat spread discussion, so I guess I'll have to be listening for that anyway.

voted rock last poll, voted electric this poll. voted rock last time to get the type poll done with, voted electric this time because it is an awesome type.

excellent sarcasm detection itt
Sikh did make an interesting comment (in my opinion). He did vote for electric meaning he wasn't being sarcastic in his reasons for voting for it.

So please tell me how I failed to detect sarcasm that wasn't there...

The Dragon secondary type came off as sarcastic to me, and I hadn't noticed that he actually voted for Electric, sorry. :V

bojangles

IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE,
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Electric FTW. Other than Elective and Zappy, there aren't very many Electrics in OU. Also Electric walls would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)