CAP 15 CAP 4 - Part 4 - Primary Ability Poll 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Guard
Weak Armor
Illusion

I actually don't inherently see moxie as a "risky" option, but mostly because that depends on it's stats. Meaning on fairly resilient pokemon like Scrafty it isn't as risky since it has a decent shot at getting a moxie boost, especially after a DD. Were you to give it to a revenge killer like Dugtrio though, then it would be more risky. Simple on the other hand is a bit more clearer on the risk/reward thing, but i think the abilities I voted for are better suited for this due to the fact that they all would lead to cap4 fitting into a certain niche, which is not a bad thing. (High powered moves that would miss if used by most other mons at the expense of being hit by everything (no guard), a bulky slow pokemon that progressively becomes faster and squishier (weak armor) or a pokemon that mimics another to try to scare it away and set up to sweep (illusion))

Duck Chris

replay watcher
is a Forum Moderator
Illusion
No Guard
Simple
Moxie
Weak Armor

Although if illusion ends up winning we need an equally viable second ability to make it risky/rewarding to use.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Weak Armor
Illusion

Only things remotely "risky" as opposed to "always complete buff" or "mon-defining."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)