CAP 14 CAP 3 - Part 2 - Typing Poll 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poison
Fire/Poison
Ice/Rock

It would be interesting to see a good pure-poison attacker, which i see as crippled by the abundance of good steel pokemon. This would force us to get creative with the move pool, and lead away from a more offensive movepool and towards a more support/offense role.
Fire/Poison would be another interesting combo, as i feel it's a mixed bag on both offense and defense and would have certain pokemon that would be more automatically tailored to shutting it down (hi heatran and gastrodon) also still holding out for a fire ant pokemon.
Ice/Rock is an interesting typing that would provide awesome coverage, and a weakness to every priority attack (including 4x weaknesses vs the two more popular ones, Mach Punch and Bullet Punch) and would consider that over Ice/Steel, who's interesting niche is a bit more powerful in OU (dragon-killer) vs. a pokemon who's niche is being effective in both hail and sand.

Ice/Rock
Ice/Steel
Bug/Psychic
Fire/Poison

We already have poison and fire-types existing in the meta, so why bother I say. Let's do something new.

Ice/Steel
Ice/Rock
Poison
Bug/Psychic
Fire/Poison

I would be fine with anything but Mono-Fire. I don't think we would learn enough from it.

Ice/Rock

I don't like Poison, it'll end up either with a Gengar, a Weezing or a Muk. Fire is more or less on the same boat.
Let's try something new!

Woah, late to the party. imo our best bet is to go for something that can fill both an offensive and defensive niche.

Ice/Steel
Bug/Psychic
Fire/Poison
Fire

I'd be happy with any of these, 'cept maybe mono Fire. It's valid, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)