CAP 13 CAP 2 - Sprite Submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Wyverii I like your use of the long belt-ends (I don't exactly know what to call them, sorry) in the back sprite, but the right one kinda just looks like a half-moon shape. All I can suggest is that you try and make the right belt-end a little more realistic. That's my only critique though, your sprite definitely has my vote!

Hey guys, I think this is gonna be my Final Sub since there isn't any useful feedback coming in and this threat will be closed soon. So, here it is!

(my browser doesn't accept copy/past!)

canno

formerly The Reptile
FINAL SUBMISSION

Let this be a lesson to some of you spriters. Don't be a lazy bastard and procrastinate your sprite, otherwise your entry wont be as good as it could be.

Also, I would like to say one thing: Fuck Back Sprites. >:|

Btw, this is all just one big image, if that's not allowed I would rather you guys tell me so I can break it up rather than getting disqualified. All of the sprites fit the size requirement.

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Final Submission

Final Submission

This was a challenging design to sprite. I did my best with it and tried to make it all work. I think we have several good sprites to choose from, and I am impressed by many of the interpretations by other spriters. Great work by everyone that has made a submission!

Alright, well, we're winding down at the movepool level, so I am going to go ahead and put a tentative 24 hour warning out there. Around this time tomorrow, I will be closing this thread and working toward creating the sprites poll! (ugh! work!)

Okay, closing this and beginning the long and arduous process of building the poll. Don't expect it immediately, but do expect it today. Cheers and good work spriters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)