CAP 13 CAP 2 - Part 7 - Art Poll 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
T3hB33
Yilx
Mos-Quitoxe
DougJustDoug
Wyverii
paintseagull
Birkal
mayatraese

Sooo many good submissions.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Yilx
Paras Hilton
SoIheardyoulikeSENTRET
Calad
Doran Dragon
DougjustDoug
CyzirVisheen
Birkal

So many great entries...gl all!

DougJustDoug
Mos-Quitoxe
Yilx
mayatraese
tea_and_blues
Wyverii

I wanted to make a longer post in the first thread, but finals got in my way so this will have to do. There were some phenomenal entries, but the 6 I listed above I feel stood out the most. I decided to list them in order from my top choice down. Doug's just blew me away the moment I saw it, but Mos-Quitoxe is a very close second. Honestly, this was very hard choose. Good luck everyone!

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist

DougJustDoug
Wyverii
KoA

*whistles* Damn, my design got completely sacked this time around, I suspect it was the lack of an explanation for Sketch that did me in, or perhaps my original inspiration of the Dragon Quest style shone through too much and made it look less pokemon-ey? My computer fried before I had a chance for supporting work, but I was still happy either way with it :p

Either way, I liked Doug's and Wyv's from the start, and if anything, they'd be amazingly fun to sprite, (if I can manage to do so this time around..)

CaP 3 better watchit :3

DougJustDoug
Calad
Kevin Garrett
Tin
aragornbird

Wow. Can't believe I almost missed the art poll. I liked a lot of them, but quite a few just didn't look ghost enough.

KoA
tea_and_blues
Yilx
Mos-Quitoxe
Calad
puking_rainbows
RitterCat
DougJustDoug
Steampowered
Wyverii
aragornbird
CyzirVisheen
mayatraese
Kevin Garrett

All of these are great and I would like any of them to be chosen for CAP 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)