CAP 13 CAP 2 - Part 12 - Movepool Poll 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spork
srk1214
capefeather
Korski
juicy

I just want to take a moment and say that Spork's movepool was my absolute favorite out of all of these, with srk1214's coming in a close second. The other ones which I did not vote for are probably good in their own right, but my personal bias is quite intrigued in those two (The other ones I did vote for I also like, but just not as much as the top two).

In terms of voting, I was already convinced that who I voted for would be decided on whether or not these moves were included...

Sketch, Power Whip, Stone Edge, Substitute, Horn Leech, Gravity, Ice-type attacking move

Thankfully, everyone included the first move on my list, and I was pleased to see that everyone also included the second, third, and fourth ones. From that, I found that Spork included all of the things I wanted to have, as well as several other moves which I haven't thought of and liked quite well, including Perish Song, Trick, recovery move, a screen (Reflect), and an inaccurate sleeping move (which would go very well with Gravity). I was ever pleased by the brave inclusion of Ice Fang, which I regret no one else wanted to include. I realize that it hits Hydreigon super-effectively, but we already concluded in the Attacking Moves Section that this wouldn't be too powerful on Necturna. I'm very pleased that at least Spork chose to give Necturna this extra coverage.

What worried me slightly about Spork's movepool was the small lack of Special attacking options, which srk1214 made up for. While the lack of Horn Leech was something which hurt me on the inside, the inclusion of Giga Drain and various other moves which made me happy about Spork's movepool more than made up for it. Additionally, srk1214 was another pioneer who included Gravity and an inaccurate sleep move, in which I was delighted. Some other moves which Spork didn't have and I liked very much were Night Shade, Super Fang, and Haze. These set Necturna up to not just have an attacking role, but also a supporting one, better than Spork's movepool could.

capefeather's movepool was similar to srk1214's, and I would definitely be happy with this if it were voted in. While not extremely similar to my top two movepools, I can see Korski's and juicy's movepools being fine with me as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)