Candy corn

Do you like candy corn?

• Total voters

Sijih

game show genius
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
35 million pounds (15 thousand metric tons) of candy corn are sold annually, so you'd have a hard time blasting it all into space candy hater

chimp

Go Bananas
is an official Team Rateris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I don't particulary love the taste of Candy corn but I enjoy them as a Halloween tradition. Wouldn't eat them outside of October tho

as of 2:18pm EST I see 14 people who's opinions I no longer deem valid.

Damn total clefairy, the hero of Firebot has fallen now I just see a washed up hack :psycry:

Last edited:

Lina

Creatures in Heaven
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I bought that vile stuff once to 'try' it once and promptly tossed the rest of it in the bin, why oh why oh Frankenstein do people like it

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The worst thing about Halloween is, of course, candy corn. It's unbelievable to me. Candy corn is the only candy in the history of America that's never been advertised. And there's a reason. All of the candy corn that was ever made was made in 1911. And so, since nobody eats that stuff, every year there's a ton of it left over. And the candy corn company sends the guys to the villages and they collect out of the dumpsters all the candy corn we've thrown away. They wash it!! They wash it!

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Someone at work brought back some of the stuff after visiting America. I don't know why they did that (they don't eat candy and don't like candy corn) but they ended up giving me the whole bag. It was like eating rock-hard honey. Nice in small doses but very sickly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)