not to be pretentious but yall should really read this… C.H.A.T. (Come Here for All Talk)

you win this time.
alright, round 2
one of these is a picture of your hand that i got by hacking into your computer, and the other 2 i pulled off of google search. which is yours?
Steeper Group - Adult Cosmetic Hands and Gloves
Female Back Hand Images – Browse 289,875 Stock Photos, Vectors, and Video |  Adobe Stock
Closeup Of Baby Hand Isolated On White Stock Photo, Picture And Royalty  Free Image. Image 14765222.

the answer is: none of them. it was supposed to be the middle one, but that was actually your mothers. you really need to label your files.

Last edited:
alright, round 2
one of these is a picture of your hand that i got by hacking into your computer, and the other 2 i pulled off of google search. which is yours?
Steeper Group - Adult Cosmetic Hands and Gloves
Female Back Hand Images – Browse 289,875 Stock Photos, Vectors, and Video |  Adobe Stock
Closeup Of Baby Hand Isolated On White Stock Photo, Picture And Royalty  Free Image. Image 14765222.

the answer is: none of them. it was supposed to be the middle one, but that was actually your mothers. you really need to label your files.
I'm not on a computer, nor does my mother's hand look like that smh smh hack better >:)

If the King of England were to say that the UK's no longer worth it, could he just liquidate the assets of the country, remove any kind of government and authorities and sell the lands to other countries? Honestly if I was King and could do that, I would do that immediately, better than running that place

I was in Italy the last couple of days and somehow, Italians are so fucking nice to me. I was out for ice cream yesterday and the women just gifted me an extra scoop for no reason. I took a taxi late at night and the cab driver just gave me a 5 Euro discount? And the girls at the reception were constantly giving me advice on where to go, what to do and were just super nice to me?

Why do Italians like me? I mean I love Italians so it's mutual but I just wonder where it comes from

I was in Italy the last couple of days and somehow, Italians are so fucking nice to me. I was out for ice cream yesterday and the women just gifted me an extra scoop for no reason. I took a taxi late at night and the cab driver just gave me a 5 Euro discount? And the girls at the reception were constantly giving me advice on where to go, what to do and were just super nice to me?

Why do Italians like me? I mean I love Italians so it's mutual but I just wonder where it comes from
It's just the burden of being incredibly handsome

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)