BW Constrain II - Round 1

Approved by Quite Quiet and TDs

art by Chras.

First edition won by Velvet Blood

In computer science, constrains are used to limit the type of data that you can insert in a table, ensures the viability of the data in a table (primary key, foreign key and so on). But that's only part of my job!

In this tour, every round three OU pokemon will be not available to build team and play, so that's really a constrain for the players.

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Matches are best-of-one, BW OU standard, single elimination tournament.
  • Replays are recommended, so I can check if your teams are OK.
  • Each round, three OU pokemon from this list are not available to build team and play. When a OU pokemon is draw for a specific round, it's not more randomized as long as all BW OU Pokemons will be just drawn. After each round only one of three will be banned for the rest of the tour. For example, in first round we pick Tyr, Starmie and Politoad. Then all players can't use these 'mons for this round. For the second round will be picked Zam, Blissey and Breloom. But wiil be picked (by drawing) also one of previuos 'mons ban, for example Starmie. So, in second round players can't use Zam, Blissey, Breloom plus Starmie. And so on. Don't worry, I will specify ban list in each round ;).
  • In this round Volcarona, Vaporeon and Donphan are banned.
  • If there are still any questions, send me a PM.

Round I.png

Round 1

Insult VS BKC
Caasi VS Bdlc
bbt3 VS Googly
Mindnight VS SoulWind
Simia
VS Tubbe00007
IPF VS jcbc
DKM VS LeoShakur
Velvet Blood VS We Three Kings
Tom Copson
VS Holiano
Drud VS ilesaural
319phoenix VS b1akey
braveguyignite VS Dlanyer
Caetano93 VS BigBallerBrand
Jucherz VS Le Sabreur
spatulakun VS Diophantine
Elgino10
VS refsunpersons
HSOWA VS Royal1604
Souf VS yovan33321
RaJ.Shoot VS senegal
McMeghan VS Splashbrutha
Finchinator VS DJKILLSHOTS
The Kyle
VS Brancus
Robert VS cb aaron judge
Dreamcatcher VS Acsel

Subs:

BigBallerBrand
Tubbe00007.
senegal
319phoenix
braveguyignite
Holiano
Bdlc

Zard97
Flares

Round deadline to play is August 26th at 11:59 EDT (GMT-4).

Last edited:

SoulWind

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis the 6th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 32 Championwon the 9th Official Ladder Tournamentis a defending SPL Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
won https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen5ou-791921851

just gonna add my two cents here: banning 3 bad pokémon won't make this tournament really fun. apart from volcarona, donphan and vaporeon are useless pokémon that literally don't do anything in this tier, it would be best if you banned, like, the 3/5 most used pokémon from this round or from the official tour stats and not allowing to use them anymore, or we will just play copies of the most standard teams every time.

Sorry but I want to request another opp cuz mine is incompetent at scheduling. He already has missed the scheduled time twice, we were supposed to play an hour ago.
Ofc this message is for Tom Copson too.
I got your wall messages. Despite your different time zone, I'm sure you can find a day/time to play. Be patient and Good luck both.

Caasi

Banned deucer.
Me and Sneakers scheduled for saturday 2-3 pm CET i was active during these hours however my opponent didn’t show up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)