Big Build Your Own Mafia - Game Over! 43 Winners: Vanillas, DTC, Ditto!

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Ok since you puSsies, the mAfia, Aren'T listening

If i lOcAte a mAfia and yOu haVe not contActed me by dAy 1, I wilL seLl yoU out to RbG, in sPite

thIs resEmbleS the spIte i feEl At livIng in wartOrn eAstern euRope, hoSt of thIs gaMe, plSpLs pretTy pls hElp Me ouT, be mY oN gIrl

aLso a meSSage to that FUCKING PINK HOOKER WHO HAS NOT STOPPED BOTHERING ME EVER SINCE, UFCK YOU!!!!!!!!!

thAt wAs the messAge
Has anyone ever told you how beautiful your eyes are? I really wish you could

just stare deep into my eyes and let me get lost in them.

N0

It was a dark an stormy night. Too dark, too stormy, and worst of all, too fucking cliché. Our heroes (their identities are to be determined…) had decided to stay the night at FARCE mansion. The cost wasn’t cheap however, as they had each agreed to worship deities who had … “interesting”, unique criteria as to how each of their subjects should speak, but that was of no concern as no one speaks night 0 anyways. As they walked in they instantly knew they weren’t alone. They had already heard several distinct voices; one of which who certainly belonged to a pedantic individual, one who spoke in another language, one in spoke in their language, but barely, one who complained about their unfortunate upbringing, among many others.

“Man, what the fuck is this shit? Sub me out of this farce!”

“I didn’t sign up for this!”

“Can we please get out of here?”

But it was too late for our heroes. After they had finished their bickering, they turned around to leave, only to see (and hear) the FARCE mansion’s doors shut close.

To be continued…

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
This is a story from five years ago.

Before I even knew the first thing about playing mafia, I already that game under my thumb. It's a simple story, really. I was given the ability to mole, to evade the village inspector's grasp, and a similarly inexperienced player inspected me on the first night. It was bound to happen. Not understanding the fundamentals of an alias game, I immediately began roleplaying as Wario, my alias, in our IRC channel. Of course the mafia wouldn't target me, after all, I was one of them, and as long as one of the three village info roles did so, I had the game at my fingertips. It was a perfect game, for three days no one even suspected. It was a joy to control the actions of each and every player, a rush to trick the vigilante into killing the lynchpin.

But that's not how it panned out.

Three hosts, frustrated at the farce that I had created, each decided to cancel the game even as I moved my final piece into checkmate. My first triumph, my awakening, had become barely an asterisk on my record.

Over time I realized that my talents involved lying, leveraging, and bullying. I was the perfect mafia, but not the perfect mafia player. In fact, my fundamentals are so weak that no one ever name drops me when talking about the great players of our time, in spite of some of the big plays I have made over the years. Sometimes, I'm not sure I even want to prove them wrong. Maybe so that I can lie more easily. Maybe because I don't think I deserve it. Maybe because I'm really not good enough. And maybe that's why I make the risky, turn one plays that I do.

Still, I have a dream. To one day win a big game. I don't think it's a delirious wish. I think it's destiny.

A new thread, posted into Circus Maximus. What was once a dead place has somehow sprung back to life, with no help from me. I was badged for my contributions to this subforum, but barely find the time to even play a game now. But when I saw this new game, saw the potential in it, and when I could imagine a role worth contributing, I had to join. Or maybe none of that is why. Maybe winning and contributing a good role are good reasons, but only given the host in question.

My handsome Yeti, I do remember when first we met.
You didn't know it was me, that rainy Washington day,
But I had seen your pictures, you were disadvantaged yet.
When lesser men looked upon you, they said you would neigh.
Maybe you do look a bit like a bit equestrian,
But I don't think that makes your beauty but pedestrian.

I never confessed my love for her. We met once and did not even exchange words, that was all. To me, she would always be a woman on the internet. She must have been swamped with requests for internet relationships, and it gripped at my heart to think of a young girl under attack from all sides, unable to handle the emotional strain. So I decided that I would protect her. I would be the one not to make rude comments about her appearance. I would be the one to change the subject on irc when people were making fun of her. She would never notice. She would never have to. That's not what this was about. And I know that, if I accomplish nothing else in life, I will always be glad that I was able to treat a woman with such profound respect.

That brings me to night 0. Boldly I walk amidst the cacophony of post-restricted players, spouting their madness, to make my risky play of the new game. Explaining myself the only way I know how, "I'm the cult master and I'm taking applications for new cultists. Please pm me your role pm and alias if you'd like to win this game." It was so stupidly forward of me. I should have at least beat around the bush, maybe only implied my status, in fact I'm sure that was the plan before I said anything. Why do I have to be such a bad mafia player?

No, no I will be a good player. I will win this game. And not for me. For her. I'll do it for her.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
"Don't be stupid, isn't that basically what I'm doing?" Great, now she's glaring at me. "Look, I'm sorry, but you gave me a post-restriction and I'm going to follow through with it." I think that would be the greatest disrespect to her agency of all. "You know I'm not good with words or anything, so I'm just going to do the best I can."

I would do anything for one whose beauty is so objective,
Even when her thoughts on Star Trek are subjective,
and wrong.

Last edited:
WHAT UP EVERYONE IT'S YA BOY TYLER MOTHERFUCKIN 1 HERE AND I'M HERE NOT BECAUSE I'M TRYING TO TEACH YOU (BAN ME PLEASE) HOW TO PLAY DRAVEN OR TO RUN IT DOWN MID OR ANY OF THAT SHIT I'M HERE BECAUSE I'M LARPING (LIVE ACTION ROLE PLAYING) AS MY BOY SCAR IN THE LION KING. THAT'S RIGHT I'M BANNED FROM LEAGUE SO IM TAKING MY TALENTS TO THE STAGE HAVE YOU HEARD MY JAM IT GOES LIKE THIS

O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA

NO YOU FUCKING (BAN ME PLEASES) NOT THAT FKIN SONG YOU TWATS I'M TALKING MY JAM

I KNOW THAT YOUR POWERS OF RETENTION
ARE AS WET AS A WARTHOG'S BACKSIDE
BUT THICK AS YOU ARE, PAY ATTENTION
MY WORDS ARE A MATTER OF PRIDE

IT'S CLEAR FROM YOUR VACANT EXPRESSIONS
THE LIGHTS ARE NOT ALL ON UPSTAIRS
BUT WE'RE TALKING KINGS AND SUCCESSIONS
EVEN YOU CAN'T BE CAUGHT UNAWARES

SO PREPARE FOR A CHANCE OF A LIFETIME
BE PREPARED FOR SENSATIONAL NEWS
A SHINING NEW ERA IS TIPTOEING NEARER

AND WHERE DO WE FEATURE?

JUST LISTEN TO TEACHER
I KNOW IT SOUNDS SORDID BUT YOU'LL BE REWARDED
WHEN AT LAST I AM GIVEN MY DUES!
AND INJUSTICE DELICIOUSLY SQUARED
BE PREPARED!

YEAH! BE PREPARED, WE'LL BE PREPARED! FOR WHAT?
FOR THE DEATH OF THE KING
IS HE SICK?
NO, FOOL! WE'RE GOING TO KILL HIM AND SIMBA, TOO
GREAT IDEA! WHO NEEDS A KING?
NO KING, NO KING! LA LA LA LA LA LA!
IDIOTS! THERE WILL BE A KING!
BUT YOU SAID-
I WILL BE KING!
STICK WITH ME AND YOU'LL NEVER GO HUNGRY AGAIN!

YAY, ALL RIGHT! LONG LIVE THE KING!
LONG LIVE THE KING!

IT'S GREAT THAT WE'LL SOON BE CONNECTED
WITH A KING WHO'LL BE ALL-TIME ADORED

OF COURSE, QUID PRO QUO, YOU'RE EXPECTED
TO TAKE CERTAIN DUTIES ON BOARD
THE FUTURE IS LITTERED WITH PRIZES
AND THOUGH I'M THE MAIN ADDRESSEE
THE POINT THAT I MUST EMPHASIZE IS
YOU WON'T GET A SNIFF WITHOUT ME!

SO PREPARE FOR THE COUP OF THE CENTURY
BE PREPARED FOR THE MURKIEST SCAM
METICULOUS PLANNING, TENACITY SPANNING
DECADES OF DENIAL IS SIMPLY WHY I'LL
BE KING UNDISPUTED, RESPECTED, SALUTED
AND SEEN FOR THE WONDER I AM

YES, MY TEETH AND AMBITIONS ARE BARED-
BE PREPARED!
YES, OUR TEETH AND AMBITIONS ARE BARED-
BE PREPARED!

WHEW WHAT A SONG - CAN'T BELIEVE JOHN LASSITER'S BITCH ASS OR WHOEVER WROTE THIS MOVIE THOUGHT I WAS ONLY GOOD ENOUGH FOR JUST ONE MAN I'M THE GREATEST IN THE WORLD C'MON BRO

THIS IS MY FUCKING MOVIE I'M GODDAMN MUFASA AND IF YOU DON'T FUCKING LISTEN TO MY BEAUTIFUL VOICE I'MMA HAVE YOU END UP LIKE MUFASA. IRL. I BENCH LIKE 420 BLAZE IT POUNDS SO DONT FUQ WITH ME

everyone post a BibleThump for ya boy scar died too soon barely got enough time on screen for a star of his and my caliber

Post Restrictions? Oi, restrictions have never been a word less relevant. Indeed, with my acute eyesight and young, healthy lifestyle. I have risen to become the god of crunch.

You may think you have the rights to rule. You may think that you are fit to be town or mafia. But you have been deceived! For you all lack the A. The mighty A and without the mighty A from the right and true powers. You are doomed to fall into the ashes.

But alas! There is hope, for I wield the truth. It is simple, PM me your role and your favorite type of food and I shall judge if you are worthy to wield this power I possess.

Pretty much, claim to me. Why? I dunno, you dunno either. So let's just do it and be done with it.

subbed.

Also if anyone wants to sub in they can have my place.
Of course this guy would want to run away from the game after running away with MY WIFE. If you're wondering why it took so long for him to make such a short post it's because I found a few of his fingers in my wife's vagina and those fingers are now hanging around my neck.

$100,000 in blood money to the man who gets me his alias or recruited on his faction so I can kill him myself.

There's only one bitch in this game. And it's you, bitch. Shut up and be grateful for what you have.

Oh, nice bracelet. I really like it. I really want it. So shut up.
You lowkey Bipolar huh?

Gegroet, mensen van het bord circus maximus!

Wij zijn de prinses van firebot en de sociale fora, en zullen onze royale qualiteiten toepassen om dit dorp te leiden! Stuur alle rollen, liefdesbrieven, resultaten, investeringen en etc. onze kant op. Wij garanderen dan dat het dorp zal zegenvieren!

Dankuwel voor het luisteren.

Greetings, people of the board circus maximus!

We are the princess of firebot and the social fora, and will apply our royal qualities to lead this village! Send all roles, love letters, results, investments and etc. our way. We then guarantee that the village will prevail!

Thank you for listening.

translation provided by the royal firebot translation institute.
You are a German Translator you bitch

HOW ARE YOU DOING THAT

THIS GAME IS SO WEIRD WHY YOU DO THIS HOSTS

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
Aura Guardian said:
VPP, are you TRYING to seduce him???
What the fuck are you talking about? ME? Seduce Him????? Stop spreading rumors about me, you nerd, as obviously this is not something I do. Ever.

King_ said:
You lowkey Bipolar huh?
Don't get on my bad side. Anyone who is not friends with me is committing social suicide in this mafia game.

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Hi everyone!!!!!! ^____^;;; I was just wondering... Who do you think has been the best voice actor for Hello Kitty? xD Both English and Japanese?!?!? tbh I think Akemi Okamura's Hello Kitty was the most kawaii!

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
Pidge said:
Hi everyone!!!!!! ^____^;;; I was just wondering... Who do you think has been the best voice actor for Hello Kitty? xD Both English and Japanese?!?!? tbh I think Akemi Okamura's Hello Kitty was the most kawaii!
watching hello kitty (the second to best anime) and calling things kawaii? Weeb. You just got on my bad side.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
OH YEAH GREAT MOM PUT AN INNOCENT CHILD IN THE GAME GOOD JOB

BUT I GUESS MY ONLY PASSIVE ROLE WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU HUH
'mom'...?

great. you fucking EXCUSE for a father already got a new one. a new kid, that is. how the fuck long has she been holding THAT piece of shit up her ass and/or vagina?

hey you. yeah, you idiot. you are born of trash. the bitch and the runaway. that's who spawned you, you bastard. and i mean that literally.

um...my REAL dad hasn't posted yet...did something happen?

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
Well, there has already been some confusion it seems. I've been taken aback by the wild whisperings of one of my fellow users, and I now wish to clear things up. "Look, I'm not interested in playing this sadistic game of mafia with anyone. I have no interest in killing anyone, or seeing anyone get killed. I'm just here to stop others from getting killed, if I can. And dammit, I'll die if that's what it takes to do so." Surely that is what she'd want, after all, she chose to put this role in her game.

Must this be a game where so many have to die?
Extinguished in a night, before they could even try?
Look not to the earth, look to the sky
Chasing the stars in her eye

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
look, I'm gonna say this: I don't like the host. I don't like Walrank, who is barely ever there. and I DESPISE that piece of SHIT who walked out on me. I'm so pissy, that I want to be recruited by a mafia or neutral, as I can give valuable information, and am largely useless as a villager. Don't give a shit anymore, Captain Uncle-Village-Leader-Sam! FUCK YOU.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)