Mafia vs Village Book Mafia (GAME OVER) [Postgame 1/2 Up]

are you guys honestly going to lynch clarinet after this paranoia spiral?

there is no reason for me or clarinet to be lynched today. I think Former is town. tbh I think Whydon is town, but I'm not as sure. I'm inclined to go for a no lynch.

Why would our dear apricity invent that Mew posted something that was supposed to be for mafia team? I can't see a reason why he would come up with such nonsense unless Mew really slipped

everything is so weird in this game

Mew and Former knowing every small detail about each other

OM giving us a mafia team

Aura being innocent child and acting like a mafioso

Whydon offering food and starting fights

zorbees being silenced yet revealed as mafia?

won't even mention how Moody voted me without questioning things, without being surprised

and how Caffeine had a pop-in just to vote while he abstained from voting all previous days

Mew, your no lynch will get me lynched, is that your secret plan? :smogthink:

have given all my thoughts and complaints about how voting en masse against me happened

I'm not hoping town is clever enough to understand my honesty

All in all, we won't be able to lynch 3 mafia in a row so there's that

This game is honestly such a mess. I know mewtwo is town, I still believe clarinet is town.

That said. This is what people believe right now.

Town
Double Cop
Arsonist
Inno Child
Commuter
Tracker
Roleblocker
Jailkeeper

Fruit Giver/(unclaimed) gladiator
Last Will

vs
Role Cop
Vengeful
Tracker

with some sort of hook/silence built in.

It only takes an IQ of 5 or more to realize this isn't a balanced role distribution and would never be approved. Honestly at this point though, mafia is probably arsonist/tracker(? if they really exist) and last will/commuter.

Also can we bring up the fact that zorbees claims silenced but still voted. Even if it was for himself (fsr), that's still pretty much proves the point he's not silenced and thus was lying about that fact. But ugh, whydon was either very very dumb or mafia. So let's lynch that I suppose unlynch, lynch whydon honestly he's probably town. But if that's the case, then town is probably screwed right now.

Why would our dear apricity invent that Mew posted something that was supposed to be for mafia team? I can't see a reason why he would come up with such nonsense unless Mew really slipped
Apricity likes to be a maverick, and very stubborn. He'd very much be the type to make that up to push his view. Even if his view was dead wrong. He probably saw his view wasn't getting any traction and made it up hoping he'd be right and not caring if he was wrong.

Apricity likes to be a maverick, and very stubborn. He'd very much be the type to make that up to push his view
ah, is that so? I can't vote for anyone but Whydon at this point.

Double Cop - so that you, Former?
Aonist - zorbees
Inno Child - Aura
Commuter - ?
Tracker - moi
Roleblocker - Waterlily
Jailkeeper - ?
Fruit Giver/(unclaimed) gladiator - Whydon
Last Will

Role Cop
Vengeful - Mew
Tracker

Couldn't open posts to see if apricity and Jalmont had any specific roles

I'd have to disagree (if you are even town). People got overly paranoid about the mislynches, that were due largely to missplays from lily and apricity. Then people started blaming mewtwo and I for it.

But mewtwo/clarinet and I have tried to put forward solid arguments and reasons for why your guys solve can't be correct and you've all chosen to blindly ignore it.

So if we lose, the people most at fault are the people who decided to play along without actually thinking things through and keeping an open mind. And fell guilty to the thought of wanting something to be true instead of thinking if their solve actually made sense.

Though if you want to suggest how I could have played this better, go ahead and say it. Otherwise, given the circumstances in this game, I think I played it pretty optimally and ultimately, I was let down by the rest of town's paranoia and gullibility.

You beat Clarinet to death with a blunt object.

——————————————————————————————————————————
Dear Clarinet,
You are Where the Mountain Meets the Moon.

Your role is Town Tracker. At night, you can follow a player on their quest, and see who they visit.

You are aligned with the Good Books. You win when the Bad Books and any other threats have been eliminated.
——————————————————————————————————————————
It looks like the Bad Books could win soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
So. Are people willing to believe they've been wrong all game now?

Anyways, probably good game to zorbees/CB (assuming he's the other tracker claim) and whoever the third was.

Okay, everyone: I thought I'd have more time to write this, but the next shift was late, so I'll keep it simple:

I'm sorry. I saw a 50-50 and took it. This was tracker vs tracker and only tangentially related to the other suspects, but could have cleared one. I was wrong. I saw a solution, and when my suspects all banded together, I took that as mafia on the ropes. I see I was, at least partially, wrong.

But the big thing? Clarinet didn't have a Discord presence. And the mafia had a channel on the server. Mafia Clarinet would have had to join the server. For not noticing this, I'm ashamed.

I'm sorry.

Actions will go out after I wake up. I need a little time to mull over it, but we'll have over 24 hours to get them in after I send them out.

Caffeine is the other tracker claim, which seems to have been soundly disproven. They might be the next lynch. Maybe not.

Aura Guardian was attacked by someone wielding a prickly pear cactus. Ouch.

Dear Aura Guardian,
You are Le Petit Prince.

Your role is Town Delayed Innocent Child. At any point after the start of Day 3, you can PM me privately to confirm yourself. Your alignment will be displayed to the thread.

You are aligned with the Good Books. You win when the Bad Books and any other threats have been eliminated.

Things are certainly coming to a close.

Results are going out. Please do not post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)