Gen 4 BO team needs help vs agiligross, scarfcario, breloom, jirachi, infernape, suicune, kingdra

https://pokepast.es/3da594b6cbc80533
Couldn't find edit button on last thread, delete it pls.
So far those are the mons that pick apart my team. I have been thinking starmie over forre but dunno where I'd put rocks then as doublescarf makes up for an overall slow team. Maybe Ddtar and replace gyara with something?

Forre sets and clears entry hazards. Needed a mon to do both and had one slot left. Lead duties shared with the next two.

Rotom is my spinblocker and closest thing to agiligross check. 25% chance of losing my team. Not a mon I want to swap considering all the holes it patches.

Ttar is here to kill lati, zap, gengar, azelf, etc. Chip dmg from ss great with forre hazards, rest of team is either immune, has healing or appreciates chip on enemies. Would consider moving DD to this dude.

Breloom is a tank and a carry. I use him on 90% of my teams, status, healing and falconpunch is very difficult to play around for opponents. I experimented with other sets but this is my most comfortable to use - I got no desire to alter my tumormon.

Gyara is my wincon, part of my current breloom counterstrat, and overall damage dealer. Experimented with twave and taunt, 3atk coverage suits me better. Most likely poke to change if I have to go that far.

Scarftran is another core mon, covers forre and breloom. I might look into him as SR setter if I can find a different Pursuit trapper that isn't weavile or scizor - have not had success with those two. Not changing without major shakeups elsewhere on the team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)