Blastoise throws an ice punch, and venasaur faints. OHKO! (round three cannon cup)

Status
Not open for further replies.
we shouldn't go asking for prizes you know. if he wants to donate then he will, but we shouldn't request it like that

EDIT: I know scruffy, I just didn't want someone actualy doing it

we shouldn't go asking for prizes you know. if he wants to donate then he will, but we shouldn't request it like that
It was a suggestion, not a direct request.

I pm'ed my opponent. I'll get it in sometime this weekend when we're both available.

Edit: Not that prizes are all the incentive to me. I just like UU battles and that's enough for me (as long as I don't get rocked or make stupid decisions >.<)

@Blak- Alright, that sounds good to me. I'll add them tomorrow when I can copy/paste again. (I'm now on my psp)

@EVERYONE- I shall update the front page with the CJ-DK08 match as well. As for the whole Miltonic thing, if someone was to ask him it would need to be someone who knows him better than I...

Supe

would you suck the poison out
Looks like I have to wait two extra days for Gouki and Regice to get their battle done. I noticed the predictions have me up against Regice tho. Did Gouki concede or is that just speculation on peoples' part?

Sure. I'll see you on

EDIT: I won. 3-0. Haxxy game though. TUskate, I apologize. For what it's worth, although I did cry when you lived with 1 HP twice

Komodo

Huff
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Wow thanks for having hope in me guys,i really dont think theres any competition between me and chou though, i heared he is good and think ill lose

Confirming Tirsus won. GG dude.

Yeah the hax fucked me in the ass. The critical hit on Rotom especially as it was cruising towards victory, I'll take all the hax expect that one. It gets everyone eventually.

Somehow I knew I was going to face Goodbar in this tourney. Fuck my life.
Ah I wouldn't be too afraid, UU isn't really my strong suit, we'll have a good match ;) (PM me when you see me on)
Win and you'll get a copy of evil Ninetales...

:D
WHATS THIS, I think I'll be using my xscizzor heracross now
Looks like I have to wait two extra days for Gouki and Regice to get their battle done. I noticed the predictions have me up against Regice tho. Did Gouki concede or is that just speculation on peoples' part?
No, I hope tennis PMed him and Regice because I'm not sure either of them know...

Confirming Tirsus won. GG dude.

Yeah the hax fucked me in the ass. The critical hit on Rotom especially as it was cruising towards victory, I'll take all the hax expect that one. It gets everyone eventually.
Tuskate, I was counting on you making it further. We should blame it on the pain-killers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)