Beware of the Woodland Critters (HP Ice Defog Moltres, shiny DEFOG Scizor w/ tutor moves)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I just need a female aroma veil one I would prefer a spitback with 0 speed. Let me know what I can get you in my thread.
How about Misdreavus? Since it's technically a spitback for a spitback, I'll take a spitback of a female one please. :)

for now not... but i add egg moves in the future
I'll take a Mudkip then. I believe I do have an Amaura in stock so I can trade soon if you can.

yeah sure since I gotta breed it anyhow I'll give you a female spitback for it but i won't start breeding it tomorrow. tonight I want to finish breeding 2 pokemon I had my mind on for awhile.

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
yeah sure since I gotta breed it anyhow I'll give you a female spitback for it but i won't start breeding it tomorrow. tonight I want to finish breeding 2 pokemon I had my mind on for awhile.
Sounds good, I will be busy tomorrow anyways.

♂ Timid Froakie, Ability: Protean --> (31/x/31/31/31/31)

This good? I need to breed another because I'm out of stock on Honedges atm.

Sorry 'bout that. I do have several 31/x/31/31/31/x spitbacks though or other imperfect ones with zero speed. I will not be trading 31/x/31/31/31/0 females until I run out of males because RNG has been unkind to me.

Sorry for the dumb question, but any egg moves on Chimchar or is it just as listed?
Sounds like a good offer. Tell me when you're ready. Thanks.

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
Important notice: I got a new 3DS and I've been having issues with system transfer and whatnot. While my save data is preserved, I cannot trade for the time being because my patch data didn't transfer over and the Nintendo eShop servers have been taken offline and Pokemon won't let me online.

Still looking for Maison items? Interested in a female cyndaquil spitback. if not, CMT I guess ;P
Not anymore really, I'll have to edit that haha. I'm interested in an Adamant Shuppet and maybe a Snorunt spitback if that's not too much. If it is then just the Shuppet is fine

Last edited:
Not anymore really, I'll have to edit that haha. I'm interested in an Adamant Shuppet and maybe a Snorunt spitback if that's not too much. If it is then just the Shuppet is fine
would you like a snorunt more? cause i dont mind breeding either. anything for my old pal AoK ;)

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
would you like a snorunt more? cause i dont mind breeding either. anything for my old pal AoK ;)
I was actually going to rebreed the Snorunt for some extra egg moves, but as far as actual battle I want the Shuppet more. I have yet to try Mega Banette.

EDIT: I asked for a Snorunt from Chill so just a Banette is cool.

Last edited:

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
Hey there AoK, the physical Klefki for that Bold Yamask you were interested in?
Sounds good. I've been having trouble catching up with people to trade but I should be around this evening or tomorrow morning.

CMT for a Klefki.
Good to see you finally show up :P Would it kill your sanity if I asked for a female HA Snorunt? I will have a male instead if you don't have any atm.

I can do a male. Female would mean waiting for awhile. I've got other things that I want to breed before putting myself through that nightmare again.

Trading for Timid Cyndaquil and Ditto
Options:
Japanese Adamant Female Honedge w/No Guard @ 31/31/x/x/31/31
Japanese Calm Female Flabébé w/Flower Veil @ x/x/31/31/31/31
Japanese Timid Female Togepi w/Hustle @ x/x/31/31/x/31
Japanese Adamant Female Fletchling w/Gale Wings @ 31/x/31/x/31/31
French Impish Trevenant w/Frisk @ x/31/31/31/x/31
Timid Male Joltik w/Unnerve @ 31/x/31/31/31/31
Timid Male Ralts w/Trace @ 31/x/31/31/31/31
Modest Female Litwick w/Flame Body @ 31/x/31/31/31/31
Adamant Male Marill w/Huge Power @ 31/31/31/x/31/31 Also w/Super Power, Aqua Jet and Belly Drum
Timid Male Riolu w/Steadfast @ 31/31/31/31/31/31 Also w/Vacuum Wave and Bullet Punch

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
Wow, I am truly honored by the fact that my thread received attention on social media. :D

I actually have a new breed to put up:

Chikorita, Bold/Calm/Modest, Overgrow

31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Grasswhistle, Leech Seed, Leaf Storm

Spitbacks:
ask, boxes are full

Comments: I've always been a fan of Chikorita but unfortunately it's suffered from being outclassed by every other defensive Grass type. I bred Grasswhistle because it's not horribly worse than Hypnosis so I guess it can get some use. Defensive Grass types rule!

Genesect, Hasty, Download
31/31/31/31/31/31

Will you give it for Shiny Suicune?:3
I don't have Pokebank yet, that section is still in progress. Also, I am not in need of a shiny Suicune unfortunately.

Trading for Timid Cyndaquil and Ditto
Options:
Japanese Adamant Female Honedge w/No Guard @ 31/31/x/x/31/31
Japanese Calm Female Flabébé w/Flower Veil @ x/x/31/31/31/31
Japanese Timid Female Togepi w/Hustle @ x/x/31/31/x/31
Japanese Adamant Female Fletchling w/Gale Wings @ 31/x/31/x/31/31
French Impish Trevenant w/Frisk @ x/31/31/31/x/31
Timid Male Joltik w/Unnerve @ 31/x/31/31/31/31
Timid Male Ralts w/Trace @ 31/x/31/31/31/31
Modest Female Litwick w/Flame Body @ 31/x/31/31/31/31
Adamant Male Marill w/Huge Power @ 31/31/31/x/31/31 Also w/Super Power, Aqua Jet and Belly Drum
Timid Male Riolu w/Steadfast @ 31/31/31/31/31/31 Also w/Vacuum Wave and Bullet Punch
No thanks!

Uh hi.
I just got the game (haven't beat it yet) and I'm sorta new to trading (plus i can't really breed atm) but I have a ton of mudkip, treeko and feebas eggs that i bred with my one ditto.
I'm interested in a cyndaquil, chickorita, and an adamant honedge.
Do you have all of the above with at least 4ivs?

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
Uh hi.
I just got the game (haven't beat it yet) and I'm sorta new to trading (plus i can't really breed atm) but I have a ton of mudkip, treeko and feebas eggs that i bred with my one ditto.
I'm interested in a cyndaquil, chickorita, and an adamant honedge.
Do you have all of the above with at least 4ivs?
I also started from scratch so that is a poor excuse. It takes a lot of work and effort (and Friend Safaris) but eventually you can work up to getting great Pokemon. I recommend beating the game so you can get Friend Safaris, it helps a ton. Barring that, Wonder Trade a lot, I often get 3-4IV Pokemon.

Do you have any female Treecko with HA or any female quadflawless Feebas? Otherwise, I'm not really interested and it's not a fair trade to give 4IV spitbacks unless the spitbacks are of equivalent quality. I usually do not trade with people without trade threads unless it's for items or a Jungle Vivillon which is still on my wants list.

Last edited:
I also started from scratch so that is a poor excuse. It takes a lot of work and effort (and Friend Safaris) but eventually you can work up to getting great Pokemon. I recommend beating the game so you can get Friend Safaris, it helps a ton. Barring that, Wonder Trade a lot, I often get 3-4IV Pokemon.

Do you have any female Treecko with HA or any female quadflawless Feebas? Otherwise, I'm not really interested and it's not a fair trade to give 4IV spitbacks unless the spitbacks are of equivalent quality. I usually do not trade with people without trade threads unless it's for items or a Jungle Vivillon which is still on my wants list.
I'll get back to you in a month then lol

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
Mb shiny Thundrus or shiny Kyurem?(I'll wait for pokebank.xD)
If you didn't read, I'm only interested in my wants list for my event mons. I have flawless versions of both so I'm not interested, sorry.

Anything you want for your 30 sp atk ditto?
I *am* interested in your Rotom but I'm not sure if you value it that as much as my Ditto. I can throw in a flawless breed if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)