Done Be able to choose what names highlight you

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, this one is a hard one to explain. I think that you should be able to make it so multiple things can highlight your name. So say, my PS! username is Qyda, but I have other alts as well. So if I wanted my other alts to be able to highlight my name as well, that would be good. So, typing Qydaplays would highlight, typing Wydaplays would highlight etc. Not everything, but you coul have an alt list that, when they have their names highlighted, also highlight yours. If you don't like this, feel free to tell me, but it would make alerting people much easier. And if you don't want to, then you can just not add your alts in your alt list. Note that the alt list doesn't need to be public. Maybe an "opt-out" button? Thanks

Please ask around - there's a system called highlights that does this. Do ``/highlight`` to view the details.

HoeenHero

The Misspelled Hero!
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
There is a highlight command so you can have whatever phrases you want highlight you so im closing this as unneeded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)