NOC Bard's College Mafia - Day Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give me suicide as one of my abilities pls.

I see you guys are just engaging in setup mechanics talk so I'll just say that a lot of JOAT roles are probably gonna be awfully specific to prevent too-crazy shit from happening. That said it's essentially role madness so.....

Vote Hitmonleet

Sheeping Haruno :D

That being said, of the two second voters here, Jordan doesn't seems as suspicious as Mx, mainly because he picked Haruno to sheep. When I was last active on the player's side, that wasn't the kind of move you'd make if you were trying to be calculated. Whereas Mx seems to be in a null position where he could state that he didn't see he'd made a wagon. Tinfoil wants to stick to that.

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
Yes let's get the D1 Earlio wagon going shall we

Imo claiming really early is a bad idea, let it come up through pressuring slots rather than taxing my feeble mind to remember it all from the start

I though that if I picked someone with no votes at that point, it would be the same as not voting for anyone, as there were already five different people with one in, so I voted for Champ, knowing they were already voted once. I just didn't think explaining that was important, sorry.

We're not massclaiming, or claiming anything of any kind, until someone gets to L-2 or is near lynch. Then they can claim and we can evaluate if they are being truthful or not.

Aura Guardian: Is your vote on Former Hope serious, given your "I was about to RVS" thing?

Former Hope: You're liking Aura Guardian's opening. Is there a reason why your RVS vote is still on them if you like his opening?

Unvote ; Vote: mxmts

Because he's /way/ too over-explanatory/defensive, especially this early in the game.

Texas Cloverleaf is town, for the day one at least. Them trying to figure out the setup is one thing I find that towny.

Former Hope's appeal on us claiming.. just seems like an attempt from a townie to make suggestions for town to play this theme. WIFOM, I don't see mafia going on about claims this early in the game. It would be just too reckless.

Though one thing I didn't like about Former Hope is that their lynch on Aura Guardian. Seems like as if you are lynching them because they are lynching you.

Prophylaxis' point on Former Hope: Connecting to Former's reply, I think there's no real harm in them not getting off Aura Guardian ; they are not on a plurality and we aren't anywhere close to the deadline. Though as said earlier, them lynching Aura Guardian looks fishy.

Prophylaxis' point on mxmts: I will buy this. Easily. I don't find their reaction really pleasing either.

Prophylaxis has a nice opening, Texas is has been townily consistent.

Unvote; Vote Granny Pie

Clearly active yet makes meme response with no content. Even I say something offhand related to the game when I meme.

Though one thing I didn't like about Former Hope is that their lynch on Aura Guardian. Seems like as if you are lynching them because they are lynching you.
Basically that. Then again, I really don't put any value on early D1 RVS votes as they very rarely have any impact on the game ever.

unlynch
Lynch Champ1604

Stance on FH is too waffly for my tastes. All prophylaxis did was ask FH about the reason behind their vote, why are you bringing up stuff like "I think there's no real harm in them not getting off Aura Guardian ; they are not on a plurality and we aren't anywhere close to the deadline." ? No one else brought this up so this looks like filler.

Also voting someone who hasn't posted in the thread at the point in time instead of a legitimate case that you buy is scummy.

unlynch
Lynch Champ1604

Stance on FH is too waffly for my tastes. All prophylaxis did was ask FH about the reason behind their vote, why are you bringing up stuff like "I think there's no real harm in them not getting off Aura Guardian ; they are not on a plurality and we aren't anywhere close to the deadline." ? No one else brought this up so this looks like filler.

Also voting someone who hasn't posted in the thread at the point in time instead of a legitimate case that you buy is scummy.
Hmm.

I specifically said that I'm talking about Prophylaxis' point there. Did I do something wrong? I uh didn't quite get it... Prophylaxis did bring it up? So uh.. they were my reads? I mean, you taking me for a 'filler' poster while users like Granny Pie have clearly put filler in? I'm just slightly confused..

As for the last point, it was a clear usage of what Texas said. I was pushing an inactive person. I mean, what is even the logic of you scumreading me because I don't lynch my scumread day one?

Filler in the sense that you're bringing up things like deadlines and majority lynches when no one has talked about it, and that's pretty much irrelevant to the current discussion.

If you vote an inactive, that's not pushing the game in any direction for quite a while. If you vote a scumread, that pressures the player in question and gives you more information about the player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)