Azu + Lucha Hyper Offense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember the ADV Meta where Endure + Reversal sets wreaked havoc? Remember the XY Meta where Belly Drum + Aqua Jet Azumarill ran rampant? This team takes advantage of both. Mew is the suicide lead that sets up Entry Hazards and then Flare Blitzes itself to death. Grimmsnarl comes out second to set up screens and uses Taunt to its advantage. After all of this, Azumarill can come out and sweep with Belly Drum and Aqua Jet. Cinderace my boy is used specifically to check Rillaboom while it can also counter many threats to Azumarill. Dragapult can also do the bunny's job while also checking ghosts such as Aegislash and opposing Dragapults. If Azumarill and the screens are down, you can finish the sweep with Hawlucha, Dragapult and Cinderace checking the priority users and said ghosts. This is an easy set to use and I recommend it to noobs and masters alike.

https://pokepast.es/ef02d22addcd1304

Oh, and one more thing:
Ban the Bunny.jpg

I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least 3 lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. You are also not allowed to post incomplete teams. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and the final Pokemon and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)