Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 20 (READ THE OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes the Ice and Fire-types so good in means of coverage? Are they better in OU/Uber or UU/NU tiers?
Also, in what order should I walk on the tiles of Ice to access Regice in Platinum?
Also (2), would NP Ape make good use of both CC and Vacuum Wave, or Grass Knot is a better option? Should ScarfApe go more physical or special?
Also (3), must Hitmonlee use EQ? I know it;s used for Pision-types, but aside that, it overlaps with Fighting...

Why is zoom lens not available in Shoddy Battle?
It really ticked me off when I couldn't find it.It would have really helped my team.....

I'm pretty sure this is a stupid question, But I can't seem to find the answer

So, I'm trying my hand at breeding...I've been catching dittos at the Trophy Garden, looking for a few with 31 IV stats. Now my problem is, I have no idea how to tell if they have 31 IV stats...any help would be greatly appreciated

Nope; nothing's changed to make that legal (neither are move-tutor moves, and nothing that Azumarill can get one of the moves from seems to have gained the other), at least nothing that I can see.
I think Aqua Jet is a move tutor or something in Silver/Gold, which went live on Shoddy recently.

I am starting to get into breeding and I am wonder if using Quick Egg Receive, Quick Egg Hatch, and/or IV Check codes will make the Pokemon deemed hacked.

I am starting to get into breeding and I am wonder if using Quick Egg Receive, Quick Egg Hatch, and/or IV Check codes will make the Pokemon deemed hacked.
Quick Egg Hatch and IV Check are usually accepted but Quick Egg Receive is debatable. Some are okay with it and some aren't. Oh, and are you KazoWAR from GBAtemp and Youtube?

Erazor

✓ Just Doug It
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
So I must assume is an error of the move legality thing in Shoddy? thanks for the help (even if I hope someone fix this, it is quite a huge issue given the sinergy between Belly Drum and Aqua Jet...)
The error is that illegal movesets for NFEs aren't disabled. It's a pain because of all the wish/aromatherapy chansey.

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
@Memington the only way sleep talk can pick last resort and have it not fail is if it has used all it's other moves once, including sleep talk. So it can only only work if you have already used sleep talk before.

@Ace Trainer Link There is a link in the op for hidden power legendaries.

@kreepyk people use IV calculators, I personally use serebiis

@kazo although I don't wifi much, I think it is fine to use those codes. I think most of the breeders would at least use quick egg hatch.

Quick Egg Hatch and IV Check are usually accepted but Quick Egg Receive is debatable. Some are okay with it and some aren't. Oh, and are you KazoWAR from GBAtemp and Youtube?
Ok Thanks, I will just work with the first 2 and not use Quick Egg Receive, and yes I am KazoWAR.

Originally Posted by Fat ColdEye
(Battle Tower Lead Weavile stuff)

@Life Orb
252Atk/6SpD/252Spe
Jolly nature
~Swords Dance
~Night Slash
~Ice Shard/Ice Punch
~Brick Break
Or should he have Fake Out instead? Weavile might not be able to accomplish a Swords Dance in Battle Tower without the Sash.
Plz answer plz.

Plz answer plz.
From my experience in the battle tower the best leads are the ones that can support your other pokemon and allow them to set up. For example, you could use a Trick scarf Uxie as lead, and as the battle tower AI hardly ever switches out you can then use something like a Swords Dance Scizor who resists Uxie's weaknesses.

Who else would be good for this team?

Lead Swampert
SpecsJolt
ClericDragonite
SubCune.

I need 1 physical and 1 special.
Cleric Dragonite typically runs either Flamethrower or Dragon Claw in its attack slot. You have a massive weakness to Grass-type attackers such as Breloom and Celebi unless Dragonite (with its 4x resist) carries Flamethrower. As a result, with no Dragon Claw, you are weak to Flygon. It can switch into Jolteon's Thunderbolt and easily OHKO with Earthquake (even if you predict, Jolteon's HP Ice can't kill it). It wrecks Dragonite and outspeeds both Suicune and Swampert, allowing it to repeatedly switch in on your non-Ice Beam attacks (nearly all of which it resists), U-turn out, and wear you down. CB variants also carry a brutal Outrage. A Skarmory might help there, since it resists both STABs and can set up Spikes on the switch. Forretress works similarly.

So I've just learned that I can't play pokemon multiplayer using WPA, even on DSi :(

So, does anybody know any good and cheap USB Wifi Adapter thingys which I can use with my DSi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)