Postgame AQUANAfia Postgame

What game would you like to see me design next

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
With the conclusion of the poll, the results were quite close. 8-7-8, including surprise third option. I have my small village game that I think will function best as a NOC established but I need to review my roles and consider the balance etc. I also know others want to host some standard games including another NOC so I won't cut in there.

Thus brings us to the multifaction. I don't have a standard multifaction in mind at the moment but perhaps I'll be struck by a stroke of brilliance sooner or later. However, as I have hinted...

My next game will be a BIG. It should resolve all the issues that have plagued multifaction games and balancing them as well as community frustration with various elements of multifaction. It is also a full recruiter mafia, so it's like big bigest but with a lot less problems and will have minimal host error, like I will actually say if a mercenary was recruited *whistles*, n/o to the hosts of big bigest. It is unrelated to BIGSANDS and its fellow ALLCAPS games entirely. There are also 0 roles involving a randomizer. It will also be finished well in advance. I have to revise my role list again and determine the aliases, and then write the PMs, but it will be a strong game. Unless the Mekkah/shade (?) game is ready when LN's ends I think this game will be the next after Vampire Mafia, if they're ready to host it'll be after. It is also approved twice over. Be prepared.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)