NOC Anonymous No Contact Mafia - Game Full!

Approved by zorbees

lets just do no contact at all mafia, you are only allowed to post your lynch vote and send actions to the host
I want to take this clearly joke post and make it into a reality.

1. This would be a 13 player Mafia vs Village game hosted on an anonymous forum (I'd need some help setting this up), and it would be known that there are 3 mafia.

2. Your post in the anonymous forum can only contain the phrases "Vote: User", "Lynch: User" "Unvote: User", or "Unvote". Your post may have many of these in succession, but there is a 5 phrase limit per post, no double posting, and no cryptography stipulation.

3. You may not talk about the game outside the thread. Signups will be PMed to me while I update the signup thread saying how many more are needed. You many not tell other people you are in the game.

4. The Mafia know each other and the role PMs of their teammates but may not talk to each other. Each night, they vote on who performs the kill before sending actions.

5. The abilities of the Mafia are unknown. All Villagers have the option to perform a variety of different night actions as follows:
-Each night you get 5 points. You should spend all of them each night, because points cannot be saved across nights.
-Points spent on different actions may target different users.
-Points may be spent in the following way:

-Inspection 5 points and you must choose to either have no night action next night or forfeit all protection this night
-Hook 5 points
-BG 4 points
-Safeguard 2 points
-Track 3 points
-Watch 3 points
-Martyr (3x/night max) 1 point
-User Specific Rogue (Once/night) 1 point
-Detective (Can't be used same night as psychiatrist, determine if USER has performed a kill this game) 2 points
-Psychiatrist (Can't be used the same night as detective, determine if USER can kill only if he/she hasn't killed yet) 2 points
-Announce - 3 points (The following day or any day thereafter, you may break the posting restriction and post a single 140 character tweet in the main thread.) (The Mafia have ways to emulate this)

More detailed explanation of abilities will be in the main thread for those unfamiliar

Signups are closed, currently at 13/13

Last edited:
Yep, you can buy the ability to make a single 140 character post as a night action, but otherwise thread activity is limited.

Every villager has a lot of control over their night actions, and should get interesting results, just be unable to share them efficiently.

We're at 6/13 by the way, and again, please sign up by PMing me

Last edited:
To answer some questions I've been getting:

-The deadlines for Nights are 48 Hours, the deadlines for Days are theoretically unlimited until you hit majority but really how long can people screw around without walls of text. I'll make a deadline if this is a case.

-The game starts on D1

-There are no other factions, only the mafia can kill

We have 10/13 so far

Last edited:
Hey guys we only need 2 more people in this game to finish it out. I know it's experimental but I also designed it to be more low investment than your average 20 page NOC

Last edited:
The game is full!

Signups are closed. I will post the main thread when the anonymous forum has been set up. If you are interested in being a potential sub, you may still PM me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)