NOC Animal Mafia ~Game Over~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blazade is still suspicious from yesterday, also he somewhat evaded the lynch.

I kinda wanna policy Haruno, but they seem to be playing better, if they are active

Jalmont is being weird instead of rational, which is unusual

Whydon whatcha think about stuff
Funny that this is animal mafia, because sheeps are animals too n_n
Reitterating 3 previously states reads then redirecting attention off yourself with a question isnt a good way to get yourself townread~~
Gonna look a little bit closer at this slot brb

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
Okay. Anything else to say? Any hot takes?
3P1K is posting meaningless fluff so far about the the persuade, gonna read what they did D1 when I get off mobile. I have reason to believe Aubisio is actually persuaded, from what I’ve seen so far this game seems decently role-heavy (perhaps no true vanillas?) and I could see a mafia (or town lmao) persuade being in this game in spite of its pointlessness. I’m not quite up to speed on the whole Blazade issue (gonna read up) but aubisio’s other reads seem awfully low hanging with the easy Haruno target and calling out Jalmont when I’ve seen him play much more idly and “irrational” before as town. Could be some sort of scum play to make aubisio look town via a persuade
Lynch Aubisio

I’ll look over other ppl later and also where the fuck is Durza

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
I'm not following you here. Aubisio is persuaded but he's using it to fake Townie? Why even bother with an actual persuade if it and he are both scum? It seems like wasted effort to me.
It doesn’t be necessarily have to (and probably shouldn’t be) and actual persuade us Aubisio is scum, didn’t rlly think of how dumb that was lol. Also what is a VT and stop describing your stance towards me with cryptic phrases :(

Vanilla Town. Aka a flip we've already had. Meanwhile, you're talking about "no true vanillas" after it's been proven false.

Your play is turning VI today and it's making it harder for me to read you.

I'm a player who ises metaphors. I'll gladly clarify any of them on request but don't make me change my style.

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
Vanilla Town. Aka a flip we've already had. Meanwhile, you're talking about "no true vanillas" after it's been proven false.

Your play is turning VI today and it's making it harder for me to read you.

I'm a player who ises metaphors. I'll gladly clarify any of them on request but don't make me change my style.
Lmao how was he Vanilla town? He could make another player a Vanilla Town once per night, I thought Vanilla Town had no roles whatsoever :|

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
No just seeing the kangaroo triggered my memory, I swear I'm not smart enough to derpclear myself, please don't let this lower your opinion of me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)