AIDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are the real pricks, lauging about cancer patients and making fun of a guy who feels sad about them.

I seen my best friend who went on tour with me slowly die from stage 4 bone cancer. If I would show him this thread he would mostly likely have died a quicker death from laughing.

But cancer sucks I wouldn't wish that on anybody.

You should very when I forgetting dog climb derp

My mom had breast cancer AIDS and had one of her boobs cut off when I was in first grade. My grandfather had bladder cancer AIDS and colon cancer AIDS. He had all of his food directly injected in his blood stream and he had to pee in a bag continuously for two years. We took him out of the hospital because we couldn't afford the care, plus they didn't give a shit about him anyway so I gave him my bed and slept on the couch until we could find him a home. Whenever I go to bed I remember that. This happened when I was in 4-5 grade.

I am not whining like a little bitch and neither should you be so suck it, please.

EDIT: Also my friend's dad died from brain cancer AIDS when I was in 6th grade after fighting for two years. Every time I went into his house he was in bed or in the hospital. They had an entire bookcase filled with books on brain tumors AIDS and coping with loss. When he died, I felt horrible about it because he was such a great and close friend and I could feel his pain like a knife, but obviously I couldn't feel all of it. He isn't a whiny bitch either.

So take your contrived and useless idealism and shove it somewhere else that isn't our mouths.

November Blue

A universe where hot chips don't exist :(
is a Contributor Alumnus
WTF I went from page one to page two and Fate's sig changed, but he's offline WTF is going on!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)