Postgame Acid City's Trouble [Day 4/End: City Win! 4/10 Players]

Yeah, that was the response I expected from you shubaka. Though, I'm not sure that does anything to prove you to not be scum. It was an easy backslide to make, and shuts down discussion.

I don't see how anything less than a full claim is getting you out of the lynch in my books.

that's fair. if it comes to that, I hope things go well for us. it's unfortunate that my botch killed an eagle eye, but were we going to unlynch Jalmont and lynch anybody else yesterday?

Uh, I don't know if anyone else would have been lynched yesterday. There was a mad rush of people on the Jalmont bandwagon after the extension suddenly though that I didn't expect in the slightest.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
ok lets be real dulla, your countervote was an OMGUS, regardless of jalmont's behavior.

the jailer has U N C A N N Y I N S I G H T, so fuck him

lemme do my job mang! well, if u had, dale'd be ded. it confirms him as town at least (no hate man, but you looked a bit sheepish near the end of that day

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
). wasnt done postin dammit

yes i realize im a loose cannon, and its a shame that literally cancer was keeping itvlowkey so there's not much to go on but eh

I'm still going to be advocating hard for a shubaka claim. I feel like this needs to be the topic of discussion to start the day, and need opinions on it. I feel like this game is highly solvable with a shubaka claim and this absolutely needs to happen. We are in a position where we cannot afford a third straight mislynch and with the numbers that we have this game is completely manageable.

I need to know where you all stand on shubaka, and what you feel about him making a claim. Everyone. This means Dullagamur Ullar Da Letter El and acidphoenix need to be commenting and I'd like a decision within the next 24 hours. There are other things that we need to do during this cycle and I don't feel like wasting time.

I'm still going to be advocating hard for a shubaka claim. I feel like this needs to be the topic of discussion to start the day, and need opinions on it. I feel like this game is highly solvable with a shubaka claim and this absolutely needs to happen. We are in a position where we cannot afford a third straight mislynch and with the numbers that we have this game is completely manageable.

I need to know where you all stand on shubaka, and what you feel about him making a claim. Everyone. This means Dullagamur Ullar Da Letter El and acidphoenix need to be commenting and I'd like a decision within the next 24 hours. There are other things that we need to do during this cycle and I don't feel like wasting time.
I definitely think shub should claim. Also I believe I can now be proven not smuggler

We can get into this post claim if that's what we decide to do. Like I said, I have more than just shubaka on my agenda today. A conversation regarding Dulla and her alignment is very much included in this, but I need to hear shubaka's claim first and we'll move from there.

Right now Dulla, please don't reveal too much before this happens. I have a plan.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Game is easy

dulla was confirmed saved last night so she's clear.

ullar is either the greatest serial killer/smuggler known to mankind or is just the boxer

warden can vouch for my claim being legit if need be and the fact that I got notification of the shot should indicate that I'm town

I'm not lynching BT today he's town told all game.

Today's lynch is shubaka or acid, and probably shubaka. I think shubaka needs to claim and probably be lynched no matter what he says, and warden can talk to/kill acid unless they've got info or reason not to.

I agree, lynch should probably be on me or acidphoenix. However, I have a simple addition to our conversation: I'm the third party.

oh no, I'm going to die! except I haven't. that's why nobody died the first night. By my guess, I'll last at least until the N5, except by then I'll have won. acidphoenix is the clear smuggler, and I'd rather win than put us into mylo, wouldn't you agree?

I have to check the neutral roles to see what role shubaka could be and how we have to handle this. I'm pretty sure the order of operations is lynching shubaka and then lynching the last smuggler. Which is easy, considering that I now know who the last scum is. And it's not acidphoenix. So lets stop pushing that. I just have to check my numbers, and we should be sailing to a victory.

I have to check the neutral roles to see what role shubaka could be and how we have to handle this. I'm pretty sure the order of operations is lynching shubaka and then lynching the last smuggler. Which is easy, considering that I now know who the last scum is. And it's not acidphoenix. So lets stop pushing that. I just have to check my numbers, and we should be sailing to a victory.
actually no. We still have the warden

DLE is the last smuggler. Surprised? I kind of am, but whatever.

Roles in the Game That We Know
1. Cop - Killed Blazade N2
2. Warden - Multiple conformations from Blazade and now DLE
3. Boxer - Ullar has pretty much claimed this publicly and it's been pretty much confirmed through the blazade thing.
4. Gravedigger - And that's me. In addition to the powers listed, I've also been invited to the deadchat when it was created. If you need me to confirm, blazade said he would tell me some things that he and the warden said in the warden chat.
5. Neurtal - Shubaka claimed
6. Other smuggler.

Filling this out...
Warden is Dullagamur, per blazade through dead chat. Dulla can confirm with a claim, and this in a sense will clear me.
Boxer is Ullar
Gravedigger is me
Neutral is Shubaka

So we have the Cop and the Smuggler left to fill in.

Last night, DLE was jailed and was banished to the land of Dulla's jail. And yet the cop killed someone. Meaning that Acidphoenix is the cop, and DLE sadly is the other smuggler.

We can do that. I've been going through the neutral roles, and if Shub is the survivor, when we lynch him one of us will die. If we lynch DLE first, he wins, but whatever because we win too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)