Postgame Acid City's Trouble CO-1 [Endgame: Smugglers & Vodoo Win!]

Thought only Gravedigger was allowed to talk to the dead...

Gonna repost my previous questions, since I'm getting ignored again.

Vanillish Wafer What about Oddish's play is sending you scum vibes?

Dentricos Which of your scumreads is strongest rn?

Blazade Three of your four previous "willing to lynch" reads are already out of the game. So who would you consider to be the fourth anti-Town?

and one more

DeathByWobbuffet Do you have anything to say about the wagon that has formed on you?

Blazade Three of your four previous "willing to lynch" reads are already out of the game. So who would you consider to be the fourth anti-Town?

and one more

DeathByWobbuffet Do you have anything to say about the wagon that has formed on you?

I don't know how to explain it properly, it just feels suspicious.

and one more

I guess oddish. Her posts have seemed fairly lackluster in trying to do much more than stay alive. Plus there is the association with Flyhn. I could see her as a strong canidate for either scum faction.​

I think I see what you guys are getting at with Oddish. She kinda steered the wagon back towards Letter when Former switched his vote to Flyhn. The rebuttal in #297 doesn't mesh with the scumread she repeatedly expressed in #237 and is hypocritical, given Letter's flaking. And later in #297, she's pointing fingers at Former for something she did first. A little nervous about screwing up again, but I've had a small suspicion towards her since Letter's flip and it's only getting stronger. I think I'm confident enough to make it official. /vote Oddish

Also, Blazade, you gotta do better than that. There's gotta be something that's made you question someone else's potential towniness. Shrugging it off like that makes me think you might be the 3P.

I mean in DBZ mafia I was unable to pick out either neutral until one died by mafia hand or I watched the other kill our cop. Most good scumreads come from evidence and association

I could judge by apathy but even the highest activity is easily fakeable in this case imo. If I had to pick 3rd party candidates it'd probably be you and oddish since my leans on the two of you are least based on association.

I guess oddish. Her posts have seemed fairly lackluster in trying to do much more than stay alive. Plus there is the association with Flyhn. I could see her as a strong canidate for either scum faction.​
Yeah. They're lackluster because I'm busy with other things and this game is the last thing on my mind. If I'm being completely honest, most of the posts in this game are lackluster. There is no association with Flyhn whatsoever. Idk where that came from other than me not voting him because, hey, maybe I don't feel good about voting someone who can't be around to defend themselves. At least, not the very first day they come in. But I guess that gets you scumread so *shrug* I'll make sure to lynch people before they get a chance to properly play in the future.
I think I see what you guys are getting at with Oddish. She kinda steered the wagon back towards Letter when Former switched his vote to Flyhn.
Not really. I just voted the person I thought looked worse.
KnightsofCydonia said:
rebuttal in #297 doesn't mesh with the scumread she repeatedly expressed in #237 and is hypocritical, given Letter's flaking.
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by this.
KnightsofCydonia said:
later in #297, she's pointing fingers at Former for something she did first.
What did I do first? Vote Flyhn? Because I didn't. I scumread DLE, I explained why, I voted him.
KnightsofCydonia said:
little nervous about screwing up again,
I can tell you with 100% honesty that you are screwing up again.

Votes

Votes are in order, the bolded vote is the one that will happen at the end of the day, or when the hammer limit is reached.

DeathByWobbufet (2/4) => Blazade, Oddish.
Vanillish Wafer (1/4) => Dentricos.
Oddish. (2/4) => Vanillish Wafer, KnightsOfCydonia.

Extension (4/4) => KnightsOfCydonia, Blazade, Former Hope, Oddish.

I think Oddish is the third scum, Blazade.

Going by associations with scum doesn't always work for finding a 3P player since the slot in question is an independent role with no faction connections. Sure, scum and 3Ps could try to somehow work around each other for an temporary advantage, but they're just as likely to work against each other. Either way, there'd be some level of fumbling involved.

Given how there's been no private or public notifications, I think the 3P has been flying under the radar with a non-notifying role. Electrician, Thief, or maybe Executioner.

-----

Yeah, I didn't get the timeline exactly right on Former's votes. Still doesn't change the fact that there are inconsistencies in your statements. Below is the one that's really standing out as a scumtell.

"Saving Flyhn" lol. Nah, I just didn't feel comfortable with lynching someone who was obviously not gonna have the time to commit to this game that day.
it's hard to have reads when i haven't had the time to actually read the thread

i'll be on in a few hours
Letter was just as absent as Flyhn. You even said that afking was why you were voting for Letter.

I don't usually like turning to meta for reads, but I know DLE is better than this. His afking + lack of contributing anything of substance is really odd.
So going back after the flip, after suspicion is cast on the wagoners, and saying that you didn't vote for Flyhn for the same reason that you voted for Letter... the hypocrisy is glaring.

That's because DLE is player I respect and know. And he never gave any reason for afking, unlike Flyhn. And DLE was in the game longer than Flyhn. I do get to a point where I will lynch people like that, just not on their first day in.

Meh, oh well. Not like I have the the time to put the effort into this game anyway. Well, actually, after Wednesday I will, since I'm on winter break. But I'll probably lynched so whatever. I care less than I should tbh. I'd probably vote myself if it weren't for the fact that I actually have a level head, unlike in neighborhood mafia where I freaked out under pressure.

Consider my vote on me to be in spirit, I suppose.

I think Oddish is the third scum, Blazade.
*laughs heartily*
KnightsofCydonia said:
the hypocrisy is glaring.
Hypocrisy is human nature, my knight.

"I'm gonna flip town" is an nai statement. And repeating your assertions when you're second in line for lynch... why squirm so much when there's not as much pressure on you?
I know it is.

I'm not squirming though. Idk, maybe it looks that way, but that's certainly not how I meant for it to come out. I honestly feel nothing rn

Quickly catching up on this game and skimming. Lynch Vanillish wafer
Because ties are fun also because when I saw the name I went "who?" But primarily because I haven't spent much time in this game this cycle and having the lynch be 2-2-2 seems cool while allowing me to pretend I've been active this cycle.

Thoughts, wow this day has been short.

In honesty though, I don't like Vanillish's interactions. Almost feel like they are trying to get the Oddish bandwagon going. That said, Oddish hasn't been the greatest this game that said I'm not sure I scum read them since they come off as genuine and Cydonia's statements and questioning have been....very unorthodox almost scummy and I'm not sure if I should read their hunting for the 3rd role as a cover for them actually being 3rd party or not.

To summarize from a real read through, Vanillish looks bad, Cydonia isn't looking as town as they were earlier but Oddish's reasoning for things does seem quite logical, then again I might be slightly biased from the other game rn.

Looking at DBW, another inactive lynch, but then I realize Oddish is on that. Okay, that does seem a bit odd and their reasoning was weak for that particular lynch. They also started the lynch on DLE, another inactive lynch (though I agree with them for the reasoning on that lynch)

All in all, Oddish through posts seems fairly good, actions are questionable, but I really don't like Cydonia's content today.

Hm, looking again. I don't think I really want to lynch Cydonia quite yet, but keep an eye on them for future reference. Between Death and Oddish, oddish right now is coming off to me as the more likely town and while I'm not sure another inactivity lynch is going to get us far. I'd prefer it over oddish right now.
Unvote lynch Death
Saying that, I'd legit rather lynch Vanillish today but I don't think that's happening.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)