A Wild & Hard Metapod Appears!!! Be Prepared For ORAS With New Shiny Megas: Post# 1377!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CMT:

Uxie

Nature: Bold | Gender: N/A | Ability: Levitate
OT: Ash | ID: 30235
IVs: 30/31/31/31/31/31 (HP Dragon)
EVs: UT (Lv.50)
Current Moves: Stealth Rock | Yawn | Amnesia | Future Sight
Fully-Redis

I snuck into the teacher's comp when no teacher was present, so I just set the home page to a prank site and ran back to my seat. When the teacher opened Firefox, he took the bait. Anyway, in response to yout CMT, this is what interested me:

Latios

Nature: Timid | Gender: Male | Ability: Levitate
OT: CHEVAR | ID: 39189
IVs: 31/x/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire 70)
EVs: UT (Lv.40)
Current Moves: Protect | Refresh | Luster Purge | Zen Headbutt
Fully-Redis

Nature: Jolly | Gender: Male | Ability: Unburden
OT: BLUEMEW | ID: 64143
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: UT (Lv. 1)
Current Moves: Encore | Foul Play | Yawn | Charm
Fully-Redis

Timid Cryogonal, Levitate, 31/28/31/31/31/31 (HP Dragon), with Frost Breath, Flash Cannon and Reflect.

Dewey911p's Adamant Pawniard (Male), Defiant, with Sucker Punch and Psycho Cut.

Winter02's Timid Joltik, Compoundeyes, 31/30/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice), with Spider Web and Disable.

By the way, what are the redis rights for the bottom three I listed? Also, can't trade at the moment.

CMT:

Uxie

Nature: Bold | Gender: N/A | Ability: Levitate
OT: Ash | ID: 30235
IVs: 30/31/31/31/31/31 (HP Dragon)
EVs: UT (Lv.50)
Current Moves: Stealth Rock | Yawn | Amnesia | Future Sight

Fully-Redis
Hi Shiny :D I've replied in ur thread :)

Sorry I'm a little late, but good luck! =)
Thanks!! Ur not late at all, I my thread is such a mess its embarassing atm. Didn't really want u to see it in this current state, so I haven't posted a CMT in urs yet :P
Also I find that picture of the snake you use pretty disturbing XD

I snuck into the teacher's comp when no teacher was present, so I just set the home page to a prank site and ran back to my seat. When the teacher opened Firefox, he took the bait. Anyway, in response to yout CMT, this is what interested me:

Latios

EVs: UT (Lv.40)
Current Moves: Protect | Refresh | Luster Purge | Zen Headbutt
Fully-Redis

Nature: Jolly | Gender: Male | Ability: Unburden
OT: BLUEMEW | ID: 64143
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: UT (Lv. 1)
Current Moves: Encore | Foul Play | Yawn | Charm
Fully-Redis

Timid Cryogonal, Levitate, 31/28/31/31/31/31 (HP Dragon), with Frost Breath, Flash Cannon and Reflect.

Dewey911p's Adamant Pawniard (Male), Defiant, with Sucker Punch and Psycho Cut.

Winter02's Timid Joltik, Compoundeyes, 31/30/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice), with Spider Web and Disable.

By the way, what are the redis rights for the bottom three I listed? Also, can't trade at the moment.

lol that is classic!
Yeah sorry I haven't finished formating all my pokes yet. I have Semi-Redis for Joltik and Pawniard. And Crygonal is fully-redistributable. However if you wan I can give you full-redis on Joltik and Pawniard if you want, Dewey and Winter are good friends of mine and they are not really that fussed about distribution.
I can't trade atm either, so its all good.
Thanks for coming :D

Hi there, good luck with your thread!

In response to your CMT, I liked those:

Bold Squirtle (Lv.10 UT, Not Shiny, JAP), Rain Dish (DW), 31/31/31/30/31/31 (HP Electric), Dream Ball

Adamant Torchic (Lv.10 UT, Not Shiny, JAP), Speed Boost (DW), 31/31/31/31/31/29, Dream Ball

Adamant Mudkip (Lv.10 UT, Not Shiny, JAP), Damp (DW), 31/31/31/31/31/31, Dream Ball

Impish Turtwig (Lv.10 UT, Not Shiny, JAP), Shell Armor (DW), 31/31/31/31/31/31, Dream Ball

Jolly Chimchar (Lv.10 UT, Not Shiny, JAP), Iron Fist (DW), 31/31/31/31/31/31, Dream Ball

Adamant Piplup (Lv.10 UT, Not Shiny, JAP), Defiant (DW), 31/31/31/31/31/31, Dream Ball

PokemonTrader's Adamant Murkrow, Prankster (DW), with Brave Bird and Roost Semi-Redis

Pokemontrader's Bold Volbeat, Prankster, with Trick, Baton Pass and Encore. Semi-Redis

Do you know whose are the DW starters?

Hi there, good luck with your thread!

In response to your CMT, I liked those:

Bold Squirtle (Lv.10 UT, Not Shiny, JAP), Rain Dish (DW), 31/31/31/30/31/31 (HP Electric), Dream Ball

Adamant Torchic (Lv.10 UT, Not Shiny, JAP), Speed Boost (DW), 31/31/31/31/31/29, Dream Ball

Adamant Mudkip (Lv.10 UT, Not Shiny, JAP), Damp (DW), 31/31/31/31/31/31, Dream Ball

Impish Turtwig (Lv.10 UT, Not Shiny, JAP), Shell Armor (DW), 31/31/31/31/31/31, Dream Ball

Jolly Chimchar (Lv.10 UT, Not Shiny, JAP), Iron Fist (DW), 31/31/31/31/31/31, Dream Ball

Adamant Piplup (Lv.10 UT, Not Shiny, JAP), Defiant (DW), 31/31/31/31/31/31, Dream Ball

PokemonTrader's Adamant Murkrow, Prankster (DW), with Brave Bird and Roost Semi-Redis

Pokemontrader's Bold Volbeat, Prankster, with Trick, Baton Pass and Encore. Semi-Redis

Do you know whose are the DW starters?
Thank you :D
Sorry I haven't finished updating all the info on my things :P
DW Chimchar, Piplup, Squirtle, Turtwig are OT: Tammaro
Torchic and Mudkip both have JAP OTs which I can read :P
Sorry I don't know these RNGers in person...
I do know the RNGer of Volbeat and Murkrow though, he's a good friend on Serebii and has done so many orders for me :D

Thank you :D
Sorry I haven't finished updating all the info on my things :P
DW Chimchar, Piplup, Squirtle, Turtwig are OT: Tammaro
Torchic and Mudkip both have JAP OTs which I can read :P
Sorry I don't know these RNGers in person...
I do know the RNGer of Volbeat and Murkrow though, he's a good friend on Serebii and has done so many orders for me :D
Ok then sounds good. I guess the DW starters are Non-redis, right?

I can trade later this week if its fine with you (have to Pokeshift stuff)

Ok then sounds good. I guess the DW starters are Non-redis, right?

I can trade later this week if its fine with you (have to Pokeshift stuff)

Yeah, Non-Redis would be great :D
Later this week would actually be better for me too :) Give me more time to clean this up :D
Thanks for coming :3

Ugh, its too bad I can only Extra-Link Edit, if this was obtained legitly CMT please :D

You know me evan!

Please CMT for (Note: I will trade you whatever you want for these, I know they are super rare, with the exception of OT: MAT's, which are extra-link edits.):

Modest Bulbasaur (Lv.10 UT, Not Shiny, JAP), Chlorophyll (DW), 31/30/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice), Dream Ball

And I'd love to trade for these if they're female:

Adamant Anorith, Swift Swim (DW), with Cross Poison.

Jolly Krabby, Sheer Force (DW)

Dewey911p's Timid Smoochum, Hydration (DW), with Meditate, Psychic and Nasty Plot

Ugh, its too bad I can only Extra-Link Edit, if this was obtained legitly CMT please :D

You know me evan!
I am not the original OT of this Mudkip.
How do I tell if it was obtained legitly? Its got Japanese OT which I cannot read :P Lol

Please CMT for (Note: I will trade you whatever you want for these, I know they are super rare, with the exception of OT: MAT's, which are extra-link edits.):

Modest Bulbasaur (Lv.10 UT, Not Shiny, JAP), Chlorophyll (DW), 31/30/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice), Dream Ball

And I'd love to trade for these if they're female:

Adamant Anorith, Swift Swim (DW), with Cross Poison.

Jolly Krabby, Sheer Force (DW)

Dewey911p's Timid Smoochum, Hydration (DW), with Meditate, Psychic and Nasty Plot

Hi :D
Sure, I'll talk to u there :)
Only Smoochum and Krabby are female though.

Please cmt for your seedot.
Okay :)
Talk to u there :3

I am not the original OT of this Mudkip.
How do I tell if it was obtained legitly? Its got Japanese OT which I cannot read :P Lol

Hi :D
Sure, I'll talk to u there :)
Only Smoochum and Krabby are female though.

Okay :)
Talk to u there :3
Ok il check don't worry, CMT please!

Please cmt for this

Latios

Empyrea's Naive Landorus and the shiny Excadrill sound good, but only if you know the OT on the Excadrill.

Okay, Empyrea is a good friend of mine on Serebii, so her pokes are not a problem.
Unfortunatly I do not know the OT of the Excadrill. I have an UT drilbur being RNGed for me by another good friend Dewey, would you be intereted in that? I should have it tomorrow I think.

Thanks for coming :)

Okay, Empyrea is a good friend of mine on Serebii, so her pokes are not a problem.
Unfortunatly I do not know the OT of the Excadrill. I have an UT drilbur being RNGed for me by another good friend Dewey, would you be intereted in that? I should have it tomorrow I think.

Thanks for coming :)
I liked it because it had EV's mainly. I'll find something else.
edit: I like A's Bronzong.

I liked it because it had EV's mainly. I'll find something else.
edit: I like A's Bronzong.
Okay sure, so would you do Landourus + Bronzong for Moltres and Latias? Or is that too much to ask? Also would you be able to clone back? If not I need to get one of my friends to help me clone, he uses AR, are you fine with that?
Sorry for all the questions, I am still new here, so bear with me :'D thanks for your patiance :3

We can't trade for the stuff you asked unfortunately, but perhaps CMT for "Dewey's Tepig"

Check my 5th gen section, there MIGHT be something you want, or check Tombstoner's 4th and 5th

CMT for these and reply via VM please.

Relaxed Lileep, Storm Drain (DW), 31/30/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire), with Curse, Mirror Coat, Recover and Stealth Rock.

Cannibaleyes' Bold Natu, Magic Bounce (DW), 31/30/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire), with Roost and Feather Dance. Non-Redis

PokemonTrader's Relaxed Tangela, Regenerator (DW), 31/31/31/31/31/30 (HP Ice), with Leech Seed and Giga Drain Semi-Redis

what are the redis rights on these 2?
Adamant Anorith, Swift Swim (DW), with Cross Poison

Are these females?

PokemonTrader's Jolly Lapras, Hydration (DW), with Sing and Dragon Dance. Semi-Redis

PokemonTrader's Careful Sableye, Prankster (DW), with Trick and Recover. Semi-Redis

I hope you find something in my thread

what are the redis rights on these 2?
Adamant Anorith, Swift Swim (DW), with Cross Poison
Semi for both

Are these females?

PokemonTrader's Jolly Lapras, Hydration (DW), with Sing and Dragon Dance. Semi-Redis

PokemonTrader's Careful Sableye, Prankster (DW), with Trick and Recover. Semi-Redis

I hope you find something in my thread
Nope all males :P

How about my CMT? I read you are not trading the DW starters untill you know for sure they are legit. I am still very much interested in Oshawott and Tepig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)