A Trappin' good time

Eh, I got bored of using my standard team, so I put together something at least a little bit more innovative. Tell me what you think:

Heatran, Modest nature, 20hp/252sp. atk/236spe @ Choice Scarf
Hidden Power (Ice)
Earth Power
Overheat
Flamethrower/Dragon Pulse

Standard scarftran, fucks up zong leads and puts me in a good position. HP ice for chomp revenge kill, I'm using flamethrower in the last slot ATM because I don't want anything other than 100% accuracy when revenging Lucario.

Umbreon, Bold nature, 252hp/24def/232spe @ Leftovers
Mean Look
Baton Pass
Wish
Toxic/Taunt

Standard trap passing umbreon. Doesn't get half the credit it deserves as it 100% fucks up any attempts to stall this team. Has issues with taunt but essentially any Umbreon set does. Basic strategy here is get umbreon in, use mean look and then baton pass said mean look to a counter for what is essentially a free kill. Considering taunt over toxic to fuck over setups (in fact, at this point I'm convinced that's the absolute best choice), but I like toxic for killing stuff with good recovery (mostly blissey/celebi).

Celebi, Bold nature, 252hp/220def/36spe @ Leftovers
Leech Seed
Grass Knot
Hidden Power (Ice)
Recover

Yeah, I still ended up with celetran, in fact half of this team is identical to my main one. Very sturdy physical wall and a great recipient of trap passes against stallers.

Swampert, Relaxed nature, 240hp/216def/52sp. atk @ Leftovers
Surf
Ice Beam
Earthquake
Stealth Rock

I find mixpert to be an excellent addition to celetran with its resistances. Almost considering leading with this over heatran for an earlier SR. If I end up switching out my last pokemon, I may very well do that, and switch Heatran to a cspecs set or something.

Garchomp, Jolly nature, 252atk/252spe/4hp @ choice band
Outrage
Earthquake
Fire Fang
Stone Edge

CBchomp benefits from trappassing bigtime with that fucking immense attack power with good coverage. Almost always scores multiple kills per game, even most physical walls are royally fucked by CB outrage. Between this and the other trap pass candidates, I will generally weaken a team to the point where my last pokemon will tear through the rest of a team

Lucario, Adamant nature, 252atk/252spe/4hp @ Life Orb
Extremespeed
Close Combat
Crunch/Bulletpunch
Swords Dance

Cleans the fuck up. Split between Crunch/Bulletpunch atm because I don't really have anything that really enjoys switching in on a Gengar. Considering a Deoxys here due to the fact that I can pretty easily rape all of its real counters between my other 3 offensive pokemon destroying most of Deoxys' most common counters (though jirachi is a little shit because it can u-turn).

So, I know it has issues. Current record is something like 6/3, I haven't really used it much and 2 of those 6 wins were against scrubs. Any comments?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)