Fine

Mega-Evolved

Fine

Team AOPS!

-1 SpD

Togekiss used Air Slash! (727) -5 en, -(8+3+3+1.5)*1.5+2=25.25 hp Revenankh
Revenankh chilled! +12 en

Togekiss used Dazzling Gleam! -5 en, -(8+3+3+1.5)*1.5+2=25.25 hp Revenankh
Revenankh used Pain Split! -(6+(100-16.5)/3)=33.833 en, -25 hp Togekiss, +25 hp Revenankh

Togekiss used Air Slash! (6 flinch) -5 en, -(8+3+3+1.5)*1.5+2=25.25 hp Revenankh
Revenankh flinched!

+1 SpD Revenankh

Post-round 6
Team SWF!

Fine

Fine

Mega-Evolved

Fine

Team AOPS!

Fine

Arena: 156
Arena: Technique Recording Chamber
Field Type:
Ground
Complexity: Moderate
Format: All

Restrictions: No Direct Weather, Artificial Field, Limited Ceiling, Water Source Artificially Generated, Seismic Activity Allowed

Description:

This arena is a small, enclosed space. It resembles the Holodeck from Star Trek when it's not activated. In this location, I capture various techniques to use for my Gizoids. However, a new function was recently added...to USE said attacks in testing...

As the battle progresses, each move made by the battlers is recorded. It is then placed into a databank.

At the end of every round, move will randomly be selected from the databank, and both Pokemon will be hit by that move, with perfect accuracy, coming off a Base 3 Attack/Sp. Attack. These go through Substitutes and do not break Double Team, though normal damage will still be rolled for.

Weather cannot be directly summoned, but if a weather move is attempted, it goes into the aforementioned databank. If selected, that weather takes the field for 3 Rounds. All Seismic Activity is repaired immediately, and Water sources and other such sources are artificially generated.

If a nonattacking move is selected from the databank, then if it has positive effects for the user, nothing happens. If it is negative towards the opponent, then all foes are afflicted with it. Hopefully, the ref has enough common sense to have good judgement in discretion of these.

All moves have an equal chance of happening, no matter how many times they are used.

Thank you for contributin to the Gizoid databank.

Last edited:
i dont have lowered stats from the arena because i have flash, and in the arena description if someone has flash they dont have lowered stats

Totally did not forget this. No sir.

Also it's amazing to see people almost as lazy as I am when it comes to DQs.

Fake Out --- Gunk Shot --- Gunk Shot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)