A Giveaway Of Thrones [COMPLETED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, just a heads-up that the next and last distributions will be shortly after 5am (GMT) tonight. If possible, check your deposited Pokemon in the GTS during that time to make sure they're still up!
So, if we have one up right now, will we be able to grab another one right after lego trades it? It's kinda unfair, as lego is rarely on to distribute

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
So, if we have one up right now, will we be able to grab another one right after lego trades it? It's kinda unfair, as lego is rarely on to distribute
Yeah, it's a bit unfortunate, but Lego has been quite busy this weekend and won't have access to his 3DS until in about 8 hours. Not sure how long he'll be able to distribute tonight since school's about to start the next morning, so it's safest to just deposit the one Pokemon you need most until then. :/

Yeah, it's a bit unfortunate, but Lego has been quite busy this weekend and won't have access to his 3DS until in about 8 hours. Not sure how long he'll be able to distribute tonight since school's about to start the next morning, so it's safest to just deposit the one Pokemon you need most until then. :/
Poop...I got you

Let's hope they don't get sniped while we sleep xD Anyways just wanted to thank you guys again for doing these giveaways ^-^

Oops sniped again Ive put the level restraints now sorry
Wanted: Kangkaskhan
IGN: Paul
Species: Zubat
Level: 1
GTS Message: Nelson Tangela

Thanks in advance !
O_o sniped again
Wanted: Kangkaskhan
IGN: Paul
Species: Zubat

Yeah. As much as I beg and bitch, I really appreciate your hard work for all of these :)
yea seconding this (again lol)(well the second part that is xD)

just to make sure, the level in the main posts are the right ones now? especially wheezing we should request for a lv55 now right?
got 3 mons (post #352) in gts up and checked asking for lv55 ones now, time to sleep see you all in the tournament!

Last edited:
Wanted: Kangaskhan
Species: Numel
IGN: Link

many thanks!

Hey! Can I get:
Scyther
Deposited: Unown
Level: 36
IGN: Natalie

EDIT: I have deposited one, same level and everything. If you can't get it to me, I can totally understand. Thanks!

Last edited:
Pokemon Requested: Ludicolo
Pokemon Deposited: Lvl 1 Female Burmy
IGN: Isidore

TY! I got get my groove on.. :P

Edit: Sniped, Redeposited Lv 1 Female Koffing

Last edited:
I hope it's not too late
Wanted: Scyther
Deposited: lv. 4 male Wurmple
IGN: CooltrainerN
Thank you for the awesome giveaways

#666 Vivillon-Meadow ♂ | Lv. 55
Item: Focus Sash
Ability: Compound Eyes
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpDef / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Hurricane
- Sleep Powder
- Energy Ball

IVs: 31.29.31.31.31.31
EMs: Poison Powder, Stun Spore, Rage Powder
OT: Arielle (19197)
Hatch Location: Parfum Palace
Notes: Bred by Hare_vs_Tortoise, hatched on Reddit

Species: Joltik
IGN: -=Blu=-

Sorry if I'm late, the title is still the same so I assume I can sneak in =).

Just one more, I swear :3

Wanted: Xatu
IGN: Drew
Species: Herdier
Level: 31

Thanks a lot <3
Got sniped again, hate the GTS!
If Lego stop the distribution or I'm too late nevermind, thanks anyway for the awesome GA guys :)

Wanted: Rhydon
IGN: SIMO
Species: doduo
Level: 40

Thanks!

Note: this one is from pokemon Y

Last edited:
Wanted: Omastar
IGN: SIMO
Species: Ralts
Level: 3
GTS Message: NELSON TANGELA

Note: this one is from pokemon AS :)

#110 Weezing | Lv.55
Item: Black Sludge
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 148 Def / 108 Spe
Bold Nature
- Pain Split
- Toxic Spikes
- Sludge Bomb
- Will-O-Wisp

IVs: 31.05.31.31.31.31
EMs: Pain Split, Grudge, Toxic Spikes, Curse
OT: Megan (54376)
Hatch Location: Team Magma Hideout

Wanted: Weezing
IGN: Aaron
Species: Doduo
Level: 10

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
The giveaway is now completed, do not post. Any posts after this one will be ignored.
I'm still in the process of catching up on all the trades though, but I won't be posting a sniped list at the end.

However, if you desperately need something, I will do my best to get it to you, on the condition that you signed up to the GoT Wifi tourney before i made this post. No other exceptions will be made, so don't even bother contacting me to ask for stuff unless you signed up.

Lastly, I'd like to apologise for not being able to distribute as often as I would've liked, especially towards the latter end of the giveaway (real life sucks). But even now that this is been and gone, there's still some pretty cool giveaways going on, so be sure to check those out!

Last edited:

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Let me just say thank you very much, LegoFigure11, for putting in all the time to clone and distribute the Pokemon for this giveaway! It was highly appreciated and - I'm certain - very helpful for those people joining the tournament.

Hope you all enjoyed the giveaway, it was definitely nice to see so much participation and interest in NU Pokemon. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)