NOC 2d3 Mafia - Game Over, Town Win! (and postgame is up)

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

ggs, i really had a lot of fun. i'll post thoughts when i have more free time

wanna apologize for the tone on some of my posts, i think mainly to caffeine/dusk cuz i think i worded/phrased things rudely esp in d2

btw mafia knew nuxl was power role (cause a new person is never this active unless they roll pr i found that p obv early on) but for some reason we didnt kill him cause of fear of doc/jk or smth? also i was trying to get ifml to claim jailkeeper but in the 5 mins i went to get breakfast he claimed cop lmao fun game tho my first scum game where i didnt do nothing (although that is debatable haha)

Nuxl

and i would've ccd the jailkeeper claim; which I think my townbloc would follow up with bc i breadcrumbed it

discord logs was p wild but I had apricity in my townbloc before page 20 and i couldn't see a reason to pair him up with someone else

and i would've ccd the jailkeeper claim; which I think my townbloc would follow up with bc i breadcrumbed it

discord logs was p wild but I had apricity in my townbloc before page 20 and i couldn't see a reason to pair him up with someone else
i feel like we were at a point in the game where caffeine sided with me/ifml if he claimed jk and we could push a lynch on you saying it was hal/nuxl scum team
or atleast that was our main shot at winning

link me to the post or i'm not doing anything lol, I just skimmed through 8 pages and didn't see a log at all but saw it referred to a few times

dont actually ban hal lol but here it is for memeing

ok fine

this is my reachout to you texas

i do think the game is over. i do think you fucked up on day 1. and i do especially think that your analysis this game is awful because i have priviledged info of knowing my own alignment

but i am sorry for refusing to engage with you and with the thread on d2. my original intent was not to posture

halYesterday at 12:11 AM

I think this day phase I’m going to communicate purely through likes

And then I’ll live to lylo to be able to sort shit out

Texas is either scum or being dumb as fuck. Smogon account was a dumb lynch. I wish we lynched caff instead

And the heal night kill is all sorts of wacky. Maybe I need to start looking at dusk or something(edited)

but then you voted me like two pages ago and honestly when i saw that i decided that if you wanted to play to deliberately annoy me that i would do the same to you
apricityhal more like atrocityhal am i rite lmfao learn how to play mafia without cheating stupid loloololollolol

Nuxl

i feel like we were at a point in the game where caffeine sided with me/ifml if he claimed jk and we could push a lynch on you saying it was hal/nuxl scum team
or atleast that was our main shot at winning
yeah i think this makes sense, i think that was your only realistic goal but i did claim first technically if u wanna be about it LOL

i didnt wanna outright claim it because i thought then everyone would claim VT but i didnt wanna lie and say I was VT lol

yeah i think this makes sense, i think that was your only realistic goal but i did claim first technically if u wanna be about it LOL

i didnt wanna outright claim it because i thought then everyone would claim VT but i didnt wanna lie and say I was VT lol
the plan was that we would say ifml was "pr hunting" cause he wanted to find who to protect and texas was the protect based on how he reacted to the pr hunting thing

why did you guys kill heal btw? i thought for sure texas/i would be dead post d1 because of universal TRs
actually im remembering this more now. we thought that texas/you were prs based on texas reaction to ifml and what i already said about you but we werent sure which one of you was doc/jk LOL idk big missplay there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)