Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No i said you have to open it as an administrator which means right click on it and then run as an administrator
    You probably didn't save the file correctly. You have to make a folder in the root of your hard disk
    Yeah, first time on Ruby :p
    I won't use ram hack btw, it'll take some time, I'll let you know when it's done.
    5:5
    Then you "changed your mind."

Take it from someone whose night you ruined: That kind of behavior will get you banned. I'm not going to report you. But I probably should.
    I'm currently focused on 3rd gen, yeah, you can ask for something but if I don't like it I probably won't catch it :p
    You know what? We're done. You can just keep the 4 pokemon I traded you.

I am releasing the 4 pokemon you traded to me. I don't want to have anything to do with you. This has been a nightmare.
    We will UNDO this nightmare trade.

And we will NOT be trading again.

Never before have I had someone renig on a trade halfway through. NOT COOL.
    OK, you know what? We're done.

I'm giving you back your squirtle, and you give me back the 4 guys I traded you. This is bullshit.

You planned on ripping me off to begin with, and these guys are probably hacks given by what people have been saying in your thread.

Give me back my guys NOW.
    :(

Is there any reason we can't just stick to our 5:5 deal? Or were you planning on ripping me off from the beginning?

NOT COOL. You've wasted 3 of my hours - I just want to stick to our original agreement.
    NOT COOL.
    I keep getting communication errors, and you seem dead-set on changing our deal.
    You've wasted 3 hours of my trime.

We have traded for Mew2, Reshiham, Pikachu, and Squirtle. I will trade you back your squirtle as soon as you reply to me and tell me what this "5th" pokemon is and trade it to me.

I must say I have never had a trade go this poorly on Smogon before. Maybe this is partially my fault for not being clear on it to begin with. But on smogon, when we make an agreement, we stick to it.

Please post the 5th pokemon HERE, and I will meet you back online w/ the clone. :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…