Ebondragonx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey also you don't happen to have a aipom or a Electivire do you,even if they are trash its fine too :)
    yeah its fine,and an Adamant spread in 4th gen can only be hex flawless eg(31/31/31/X/31/31) ;)
    Well you critted my Latios with Volt Switch and those T-Bolt crits didn't matter. In the end your Jirachi was still full hp so yeah and I had still 3 pokes left for example scarfed VIctini with V-create, but GG anyway (y) hope we can rematch sometime
    GG, what do you mean too many crits? for example that focus punch crit didn't matter =) man, Thundurus doing some trolling xD
    I get it for you in a few hours. I just realized I have to get off and go somewhere.
    I need to play SS all over again, so give til the weekend because I have school starting tomorrow. Also I need to do everything.
    So I can breed on B/W, so if there is anything I can do in the meantime?
    Well for my retail cartridge because I really don't want to restart that. So I am going to try to do it on an emulator. Someone told that abusing the SID/TID combo for emulators is easier. So I am going to try that, the method of getting the pokemon are easy. Just need the correct combo and should work.
    Yea just found out I can't get near flawless shinies with my current ID/SID combo.
    I spent the better part of my morning trying to find a seed and I am up to 100 years in the future and my DS does not go past 2099. O.o

So I am doing something wrong, and going to try to figure if I missed something by asking someone. I not sure what I have missed because I read the tutorials and even watched some videos. So don't think I am leaving you hanging, just having some technical difficulties.
    Argh, I'm sorry, bit I didn't hit the frame for some reason. I'll be another few minutes sorting this out :(
    (Why does RNG hate me recently?)
    Eh, I guess I can do that.. but in future please tell me all requirements please! Anyway, it should be done in 10 mins or so. I'll probably have to do Ninetales tomorrow, sorry, I have a lot of work to get through. I'm not usually this busy, and I didn't have those particular DW Females, so future requests (assuming you are still interested?) will be a lot faster :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…