JabbaTheGriffin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• how/when/where do people who have reached requirements for uu suspect testing vote?

sorry, i dont know since this is my first time reaching them ._.
    Hey I was just wondering if you were planning on doing the write up for terrakion cuz I would love to do it if you dont want to.
    hey , we have to battle for the no arceus uber tournament , my timezone is gmt +1

tell me what time suits you !

ciao
    hi i notice that on your hail team rmt you claim to have stolen kevin garretts threat list i was wondering how i would go about doing this as i dont really want to make one myself
    Oh, it's nice of you to be online as I have a rather serious question this time: Why did I have action taken against my account though I only have three total warnings (all worth one point each)? The spammy message that you guys paste into each PM says something like "If you have fewer than four points, you'll not notice a difference in your foruming experience.", but I've been restricted at, as I said, three points.
    I have another question. I recently traded for a Moxie Honchkrow, but the person that EV'ed it had a weird set on it (Swagger, Brave Bird, Foul Play, Psych Up) and they evolved it before Murkrow learned Sucker Punch, a move that I need on it. Would I be allowed to ask for someone to teach it Sucker Punch?
    I'm wondering, if Dragonspiral Tower is for "Competitive Pokemon discussion only", then why are the Scramble/Nuzlocke/In-game/In-game Tier List threads allowed? Is it because there's no better place to put them? I've been curious about this for a while.
    I literally listened to the first 2 mins of that cast to: a) See if you were actually on b) If you were on, how fucked up you were

...And then I realized that SDS is a tool and I stopped listening
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…