JabbaTheGriffin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

Ubisoft tipped us off to a new Flash game they've made to promote Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands. Now, it may just be that I've been playing a lot of Tomena Sanner lately but I think this is damn good.

You can check out the game here. I do recommend it. A surprisingly fun diversion, this.

Flash Games for Teenagers
    Games for Kids
    Any particular reason why I wasn't accepted into the UU council (other than too many qualified applicants etc)?

Thanks for your time =)
    hahaha, whatever you wanna tell yourself so you have an excuse to drink more, buddy..
    aaack, I know. I was really bummed out too. evan will for sure be driving up on the 8th to hang with us though, so that's cool. we'll just have to rep suit night extra hard for our fallen comrade.
    name a good time for you to battle tomorrow, and I will try to make it on at the same time.
    when do you want to battle for secret santa? im GMT-8 and prefer weekday afternoons.
    Hey Jabba,
    When's your general online times? We're up against each other in the Smogon Invitational. (yea my pc name isnt the same as my smogon name, my po name isn't even the same lol. My username on Pokemon Online is [501st] Skippy)
    Hi, I think I need to battle you in UU for the Pound for Pound Tourney. Are you available or ready to do that now? I have the same username on PO in the smogon server, I'll just await a response for now though.
    I guess I can do PO, but it will take me some time to build each team. I am on smogonu as never let you go :P
    Hey Jabba, I know your busy with Tournaments at the moment, but do you wanna take a peek at Uxie in UU and see if we've missed anything? Thanks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…