Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hopefully you will be on sunday dec 12. Lets see if we can get our game done. What time are you on? I'm GMT -5 like everyone else you have to battle. lol
    Sorry to bother you, can you make me a BL banner for 3 credits or whatever? I forgot to request one :P

Thanks UD!
    She usually shows up somewhere at night time in my time zone. I mean I don't know what time zone she's in. But in my time zone, she usually shows up somewhere between 5pm to 9:30pm central. It's 4:01 pm right now so I would say give her about probably one to three hours for her to show up. =/
    hey, when are you good for playing for VGC R3? I'd prefer to play on weekends (not Fridays.) My time zone is EST (GMT -5)
    Hey UPPERDECKER, I think I found a job/request/favor that you can do for me. I found out that Cipher Admin Lovrina can't Clone pokemon on the 5th gen. game. I wanted to trade her a copy of one of my Zoroarks for the Landros from Mattj's Giveaway, but she needs someone to clone Mattj's 5th gen. pokemon for her. So I was wondering if you can help Cipher to clone Mattj's 5th gen. pokemon for her so she can have copies of each of them for her and to give to you and the players who won them from Mattj's giveaway. That way you, me, Cipher, and the others can trade them to each other for the pokemon that we've won from the giveaway and what we agreed on trading. :D

Can you do that, please?
    Hey upperdecker, do you still happen to have the banners you made for me? I didn't save them so they kind of got deleted from my thread when you removed your albums, lol.
    Could you make some banners for me?I can give you 2 pokemon per banners.If you are interest pm me.
    Okay. I would like you to clone my Zoroark for me. Because I'm trading a copy of it to a friend here on smogon.

Use my White Version FC.

What's your 5th gen. FC?
    Hmm, can you clone it and give a copy back to me? I made a promise to Diabolico that I'd give him the Cobalon.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…