alamaster
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've received a response from all 4 players with 2 votes leftover. If even one of them posts within the next 24 hours, you're not in. If none post, you'll have 24 hours, if not, Twash will take the final seat.
    :O All of these new pokemon!!! Which do you find the most interesting?
    #560 Zuruzukin (Dark/Fighting) looks really odd in a good way.
    #573 Chirachiino (Normal) is a nice supplement if you'd like to use two Ambipom's on a team.
    #627 Washibon (Normal/Flying) is a cutest bird pre-evolution ever.
    #577 Yuniran (Psychic) is lol.

Hopefully we'll have time to talk about them later. I can't wait until the full movepools.
    Yeah I'm surprised my trolling in that thread has gone unnoticed by mods who are usually very fast to delete my posts outright.
    Haha well if I'm outcast from a bunch of posters saying "join the club" to that fuckin loser, I think that speaks for itself. Smogon is filled with nothing but idiots, social pygmies and desperate losers.
    Well it looks like vancouver trip for me is a go for october, I am just waiting to figure out dates. Assemble the troops, see what works for the west coast contingent.
    don't make me hit you with some facts. You should learn to play trumpet so you can play ska. Japan loves ska. I may set a date for a west coast stint today
    be sure to post for activity in the team trials thread if you dont think you can get the battle done by today
    Yeh, but I wont be around until later tomorrow night at around 10/11 pm EST
    no worries about your loss, if we make it into the next round let me take a look at your UU team and i can add my 2 cents to help improve it
    if you arent able to finish your battle for team trials by tomorrow, be sure to post in the thread for activity.
    look i'll be on cap all day so if you have a chance stop by so we can do the battle
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…