Egor
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Egor
    Egor
    You are a troll and its very obvious, you serve your own vendetta and thats it. You told me you we're down to play with us, yet explicitly showed pampus colors by rooting for them and everything.
    "overexaggeration" is cope dude, you are mad and you want revenge. But you are a player, a player must play for the team hes been drafted on, thats the rule.
    Egor
    Egor
    I am a manager, if you mess with me you're messing with 10+ players that fully committed to the experience, investing free time and everything, freetime is rare for some people. You are trolling, calling me an autist for buying you and yet act like you're a nice individual in my dms. What do i do from there, do i risk links and everything ? imean you litterally rooted for pampus the morning of the draft dude.
    Egor
    Egor
    I wont risk leaks dude, i kick you and dont take any risk, gg.
    I *honestly* hate these honesty memes. Just let people play lol
    gastlies
    gastlies
    Egor
    Egor
    rbywc gmt+1 (changing to +2 this sunday)
    would you be down to play this sunday march 31st?
    erz
    erz
    No promises but I might be able to make somewhere around noon happen
    erz
    erz
    how are things looking on your end?
    erz
    erz
    i have one more free day tmrw, if possible i'd prefer noon but depending on what's feasible for you (or a different player of your team) i might be able to adjust as long as i have a time in advance. i'm going to go ahead and give a heads up to your team because yesterday and today not having worked sucks. i'd like to get it done
    You will be kissed on the nearest possible friday by the love of your life. Tomorrow will be the bwst day of your life. However if you dont post this in the next143 minutes you will die in 2days. Now you started reading this dont stop. This is scary but put this on at least 5 smogon profiles in 143 minutes
    You will be kissed on the nearest possible friday by the love of your life. Tomorrow will be the bwst day of your life. However if you dont post this in the next143 minutes you will die in 2days. Now you started reading this dont stop. This is scary but put this on at least 5 smogon profiles in 143 minutes
    we play for OUPL, timezone -8, discord is pzz04 so would prefer to schedule there
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…