dice
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey want to play in saturday at some time in the afternoon? I'm gmt-5 and my weekdays are kinda fucked
    Hi, I play you for BW OU Championships r5. My timezone is GMT -5 and I should be available for most of the week. Let me know of your preferred time to play and date.
    dice
    dice
    hey dude. i'm -4 and free in evenings & nights
    Hey, you are my opponent in a RBY tour. I'll be waiting for you, as I am often available. When are you available though normally?
    Jerry the great
    Jerry the great
    Ahem I mean days
    Jerry the great
    Jerry the great
    Alright, been so long so I asked firelit what I should do at this rate, he said to say it was a RBY OU tour... I'm available almost all the time though, but there's never a specific time I'm on, except I'm not often on at night though, but sometimes I am.
    Jerry the great
    Jerry the great
    Uhh you haven't responded, so do you want me to take the win, or do you want a chance and fight me?
    hi we're paired for ADV Seasonal
    gmt+2, would preferably play on the week-end, where i should be free all day
    here's my discord: Hiro'#0007
    Heio, we play for GSC OU summer ssnls R1. GMT+1 can play Thursday this week night (21-23) hbu?
    When do u wanna do NU open I’m gmt+8 and I’m in school
    dice
    dice
    i am free in evenings and nights. we can play on the weekend!!
    BulbaBrain
    BulbaBrain
    hmm. lets do friday night ur time 7:30-8.00. Is that ok?
    BulbaBrain
    BulbaBrain
    you havent responded and you didnt come that time ive been waiting for a response. school's ended can we do 12am midnight anyday but weekends. pls?
    bw global when can you play im gmt+2 would like to play my evening any day works except this friday
    Will be on Smogtours at the said time, but I can't access Discord so pm me directly there (10pm gmt +2)
    Hey, we're paired up for BW Global! Is it okay for you to play at 9pm my time on Friday? If not, I should be free all day during the weekend so let me know, GMT +2
    YasuKe
    YasuKe
    I’ll be busy tomorrow so weekend will be ideal, gimme a time and should be here
    Hi, we're paired for BW Cup, i'm GMT +2, Mon/Tue/Wed/Thurs between 7-9:30pm my time, Friday basically all day and Saturday Morning. Lmk what would work best for you :)
    tommorow 9pm my time for bw cup ?
    dice
    dice
    okay. i'll be on for the next few hours if ur here beforehand
    Reymedy
    Reymedy
    im on smogtours
    When roapl, im +2 free in my nights
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    When will you be on today
    Real FV13