Max. Optimizer
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• After having checked ~600 ESVs and a plethora of TSVs during the last 6 months, I'm announcing my retirement from TSV/ESV checking.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    I'll keep giving away Pokémon every now and then, but my real life obligations enjoy priority and I just don't have the time anymore for TSV/ESV checking. Thank you for your understanding!
    Magii
    Thank you for everything!
    Hey, I missed the FB giveaway Necrozma. Again... Could I get a copy please? I deposited a Lv 16 male Salandit in an Ultra Ball on the GTS. Thanks as always!
    Do you happen to have a 6 IV ditto laying around? I can't find that forum page where they give away them and it is probably not doing that anymore anyway...
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    I do have a couple of them, yes, but I'm not allowed to trade them since I got them from other users. Feel free to visit the giveaway section and browse through the threads there. User Eisenherz for example has a Ditto giveaway going on, pretty much with every nature and every Hidden Power combination. Make sure to carefully read the rules of the giveaway and you should have one in a foreseeable future. :)
    Gravelmouse
    Gravelmouse
    Thank you for the help.
    Hey Max. Could you send me the giveaway Necrozma, please?

I've deposited a lv19 male Salandit (ultra ball) nicknamed Maximum.
    My IGN is Cheila and the message is "I want to fill my Pokedex".

Thanks in advance!
    Hey MO would it be possible to receive the Necrozma from the Smogon Giveaway?

I have deposited a Male lvl 19 Salandit in a Great Ball asking for a lvl 100 Necrozma. IGN is Chris.

Thank you very much in advance!
    Hey are you okay? I noticed you haven’t been around as much, at least not on OI.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    You never need to apologize. I consider you a friend, hence why you can always ask for anything you like. I also managed to SR a shiny Poipole yesterday. Let me know whenever you're around to trade and I'll trade you the 2 birds! I'll be around in about an hour from now. :)
    Gabe
    Gabe
    Sorry I’ve been away MO. I’ve been working 16 hour days, really kind of gutting me. Haven’t even had time to do simple things like check on my Pokémon in Poke Pelago. I’ll still take you up on that offer it’s available, if not that’s fine too. Happy holidays & I hope everything is well for you.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Greetings Gabe! Absolutely no problem, it's not a one-time offer and there's also never a deadline. You can always ask for anything you like at any time you want/need it. Feel free to leave me a list of the Pokémon that you want and we'll figure out a time to trade them! I'm currently doing fine, thank you for asking. I wish you and your family happy holidays as well! :)
    IGN: Andre
    Deposited: Salandit (Lv. 18, male, Repeat Ball)
    Requested: Necrozma
    Message: I want to trade for a Pokémon that is strong in battles.
    Thank you!
    Hey! I didn't manage to get the shiny Ferrothorn from the recent FB giveaway and I was wondering if I could get a copy from you if you have access to it? I deposited a Lv 17 male Salandit in a Quick Ball on the GTS. Thank you very much!
    Do you happen to have a copy of that Pelipper from the giveaway? I am having technical difficulties with the giveaways so I have been ignoring them, but I am especially interested in that Pelipper...
    Hey there! If free now, I will clone Latios now and hop online in the next minutes. ^_^
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Sure thing, I got the Shellos cloned and ready for you. I'm hopping online now!
    Christian
    Christian
    Thanks for the Shellos! Just so you know, Special Attack and Speed have a 30 IV but have been hyper trained (I usually hyper train all Hidden Power Pokémon).
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Alright, no problem. Thanks for letting me know!
    Hey Chris, can I please receive the Pelipper from the Smogon GA? I missed it again. >.<

I have deposited a Male lvl 17 Salandit in a Quick Ball asking for a lvl 91+ Pelipper. IGN is Chris.

Thanks for your help!
    I actually don't know a lot about this kind of thing, so I might just sound tactless, rude or just plain stupid. The way I see it is, you are a noble member of the community that uses your skills to get people the right pokémon. How would I organize, what must I trade, or what information would I need to give to request a pokémon?
    Gravelmouse
    Gravelmouse
    That's cool! Hypothetically, what information do you need when you do things like that?
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    People need to tell me which Pokémon they want, their IGN and fodder Pokémon info (I usually only accept male Salandits as fodder since they're least likely to get sniped). I'm of course hosting own giveaways as well and I have an upcoming Giveaway with shiny Lugia and shiny Ho-Oh that I soft-reset them myself. Stay tuned! With the upcoming new games the transfer will become possible as well. :)
    Gravelmouse
    Gravelmouse
    I will! :)
    Hey Max, didn't manage to get a copy of the Shiny Aegislash so could I get one from you?

Deposited: Lv 17 male Salandit in a Quick Ball
    IGN: Jonyeo

Much appreciated!
    Deposited: Salandit (Lv. 17, male, Ultra Ball, NN: Max. Optimiz)
    Requested: S-Aegislash
    Thank you!
    Hey Chris, I forgot to tell you that the EV’d version of my Kingler is already transferred on my Moon, but I do have an UT copy on my HG game still so I can nickname it;would you like me to EV train it or are you ok with the UT version?
    Hey Max, would you be able to do the trade now? :)
    Eppie
    Eppie
    you are a hero.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Alright, I'm back online. However, as I was spamming the Kelpsy berries, I accidentally wiped all of the Atk EVs, I hope that's not a problem. You can keep the Zapdos by the way. It's a free redistributable one that was soft-reset by user Theorymon.
    Eppie
    Eppie
    No problem, I'll Re-EV it right away :)
    Hey Max. Could you clone me two mons in Gen 6, please?
    One copy of each.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Sorry, I've been really busy and tired these last days because of my studies. I get a lot of requests and I unfortunately can't get to everyone anymore. :(
    BlackoutSLM
    BlackoutSLM
    That's ok. Nothing's more important than one's health.
    Take care man.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Thanks a lot for your understanding.
    Hi Max may I please have the S-Landorus :)

IGN: Andr3w
    Deposited: Male Salandit, Level 1, Quick Ball
    Requested: S-Landorus
    Message: I want to trade for a Pokemon that is strong in battles

Thank you so much :)
    Andr3w
    Thanks so much Max :) would love a battle sometime btw
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    I'm not really a competitive battler. I mean, we can battle at some point, but I'm not particularly good at it. :)
    Andr3w
    No problem I battle for fun too! :)
    Hi Max, wondering if I could grab a copy of the Landorus.

Requested: Landorus (level 91-100)

IGN: Ames
    Deposited: Male Salandit, level 19, Ultra Ball

Thank you :)
    Deposited: Salandit (Lv. 17, male, Ultra Ball, NN: ThankYouMaxO)
    Requested: S-Landorus
    Thank you!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…