Psynergy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi we play for pspl, I'm gmt +2 and would rather play on friday or on the weekend
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    I'm GMT -7, how does 11 am my time (8 pm your time) Saturday work for you?
    SMB
    SMB
    that sounds perf, see you then
    Hi, we're against each other in BSSC & I'm GMT -5. I am not going to be able to play from Sunday June 11th through Wednesday so we'll need to battle this week. I can make time anywhere 7:00am - 9:00pm my time for the rest of the week though.
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    For the sake of transparency even though you probably won't see this until late Friday, this should work fine. I'll see you then!
    Moose And Goose
    Moose And Goose
    So I really don't know if I'll be able to get on before really late Friday. Is that ok with you?
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    I'd thought we'd be able to do Saturday but if Friday is apparently our extension deadline then yea I definitely can do late Friday, I'm usually up until around 11 pm PDT anyway.
    Hey man, we are matched up for SM Doubles Spring Seasonal Round 5. Im gmt-2 and can play anytime after 5.
    Jahimm
    Jahimm
    Could you possibly play 6 pm my time?
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    I can, that time just sometimes falls within my lunch time. If you'd rather not do later then I can try to make that work though.
    Jahimm
    Jahimm
    ok cool, cya then.
    When are we going to play because you're never online
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    Oh. Nah that's fine, Wednesday at the same time should work just as well for me.
    Koekiekoekje
    Koekiekoekje
    Hi, because of daylight saving i was mistaken in my own time (i have to play at 9pm and not 8pm) and i rather play somewhat earlier. If you happen to see this, is 1 or 2 hours earlier playing possible? i dont think they will be streaming and it would fit a lot better for me. Ill hear from you
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    Oh in that case we'd be playing in a few minutes, I can get on right now then.
    r4 of bss circuit. Im est and can only rly play after 3pm and before 11pm my time Mondays-Thursdays. Weekends (Fridays-Sundays) dont usually work the greatest for me. When play?
    when do you wanna play for dubs seasonal? i'm gmt-3 and will be available at my afternoons (except for today) and maybe eves

also if you wanna play now I'll be up to
    When did you get two shiny badges?

Probs super late but congrats.
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    Thanks! Probably about 3 weeks ago but tbf TC posts are easy to forget.
    New laptop all is well now.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    ah good. you got rid of the atrocious windows 8.1

so you got a completely new one or the OS on your old one was replaced? that's what happend with mine
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    8.1 never bothered me though, 10 is definitely better but it hasn't made a world of a difference to me

My laptop already had some ongoing problems before this so I just got a completely new one
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Oh ok I see. Idk I always had problems with 8.1 and I'm not sure why. Didn't have problem with 8.

Is your new one touch screen?
    Banned my Jirachi, now have to redo 4 of my good Doubles teams! >.>
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    Well my only good team had Jirachi. And so did my other not good teams.
    Laptop broke so activity will be lower until I get a new one.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Dude that sucks man I really hate when that happens. I just want to let you know that I am here for you if you need it just call on me whenever you need.
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    Yeah I hope to get one within the next few days, the longer I go without one the more complicated things can get. My laptop has been slowly dying for a long time now though so it was time I got a new one anyway.
    It’s said that if an ONIX lives for 100 years, its composition becomes diamondlike as it evolves into a STEELIX.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    the pokedex is fun lol
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    Not the Megas those are spooky :(
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Garchomp(Mega): Its vaunted wings become scythes, sending it mad with rage. It swings its scythes wildly and slices the ground to pieces.

lmfao Garchomp hates its mega for the same reasons as everyone else

good thing nobody ever uses it though
    hey psynergy im from GMT -5 lets fight this weekend i can do any night but need to know beforehand so im not drunk :}
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    Oh hi, I'm out during the day on Saturday for VGC but should be back at night, unsure of a specific time though I'm GMT -8 (maybe 8 pm onward). Sunday I'm also travelling during the day but I should be around late in the day.
    Hashtag
    Hashtag
    sounds good, ill probably prefer sunday if thats cool with you
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    Yeah that's fine, Sunday might be a better day for me anyway. Still somewhat unsure of times there but I should be able to play earlier than 8 pm my time then.
    doubles ssnl gmt-8
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    Hi, I'm also GMT -8 and can play most afternoons. My schedule might be sproadic but I should be able to play as early as tomorrow afternoon.
    oversway
    oversway
    unlikely since i have exams. i'll look for you on weekend
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    Alright, sounds good to me, I should be more free on the weekend anyway.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…