HagridTwin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No worries! My cousin told me he fell asleep after he got on the plane. I'll let him now that you're still offering the Arceus and see if he's still interested. Anyways, I've added you to my friend roster. My friend code for SS is 4426-3733-8285.
    Thanks for the Pokemon at the airport! We'll definitely stay in touch, because I had too much fun at this year's VGC. Now it's back to reality, huh? XD

Anyways, let me know if you ever want help getting any Pokemon or practice anytime! Also, let me know if you end up coming to the southeastern regionals (or Seattle because I might go there).
    I knew it! I knew you'd find a way to get there, and I was tickled to see that your Missus made it in as well. Great show!

If you guys are coming to Seattle next year, let me know, we'll gather the clans and break bread.
    Shame that none of you made top 8, but I hope you're all enjoying your weekend. :) Lots of us wish we could be there!
    Does anyone have more VGC world's invites/appearances than Grace Arnold?

Congratulations to Gracie... very well done! Are you headed to the islands?

I saw your comment on hacked pokemon. It's such a shame; to spend such great amounts of time and money to get to these events, and still face off against cheaters. It's unconscionable. Your strategy for dealing with the situation is sound... and we'll be using it until TPCi comes up with a better solution.
    Yeah, I'm going straight into nationals! I made in the top 16 and my cousins made it in the top 8 in juniors. I would have probably faced your son next if I didn't lose. XD

My other cousin only made it to round 3 though so he'll be in the LCQ and I'll likely be there to cheer him on.
    Hey there! I saw you at Atlanta and your family did a great job! Me and my cousins will be at nationals and we're hoping to see you all there! :)
    Nice to see other successful pokemon families here on smogon as we hope to do the same in Newark on Saturday.
    congradulations on winning atlanta. your war story provided me with enough info on the variety of teams i will probably see at the Newark Qualifier. i hope i can get to nationals through regionals so we can chat.
    Thank you, needless to say we had a great time. I hope we get a chance to spend more time talking at Nationals. See you then.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…