Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Raise your target year by 1 (the year on your DS) and leave everything else the same. If you do that you'll hit your seed pretty quickly.

Do you have all your other info?
    lol that's what it is
    you need an even delay and you keep hitting odd
    that one
    eepekkppke
    that's 1 below what you need.

gimme 1 sec to figure out what to change...
    hold on, it's the one I used for my very first HG RNG
    I can find it. :)
    Do you ahve all the other info? Like what to do after you hit it?
    Heh, me too! :) Mine are evenly spread out, gahh.

Ahh I want the VGC's to be here already!
    alright no problem them if its a clonning issue i can clone it but i dont mind waiting :P
    thanks for those two ill put garchomp and zap on pending trades so i dont forget :P
    i wanted all the Ev'd versions and so yes about ev'd weavile. we might as well trade for them all tommorrow? that sound okay? i am on usualy after 8pm i am eastern time usualy earlier
    Yeah I did, and that's a deal! It appears I've missed you again, though...keep trying to get in touch, and I'll do the same.
    alright ill give you those three once theyre ready :) ill back to you as soon as possible ill put our trade under pending so i dont forget
    ill let you know as soon as those two are EV wiped :)

and the duskskull isnt for trade sorry D:
    Happy b-day.
    And okay, if you need something cloned just give me a hollar and I'll try to get on as fast as I can ^_^
    for the Legendary Egg? Nah. Not if you save in that hall where you get the legendary. it's fairly easy now with seed verification and easy frame advancement.

BUT BEFORE YOU SAVE THERE AND WHATNOT

you NEED to have been to Kanto (duh), given the professor that hatched egg (duh) AND you need to have pokerus introduced into your game. K?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…