Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I found this code: (Any Pokeball will act like a Masterball)

USA
    87ACF659 707466DC
    8BB602F7 8CEB681A
    this is the 100 % catch rate? I test it but not always capture the pokemon also the pokemon has to be weakened on low hp and status. Really increase the catch rate but not is like a master ball, and not turn the ball on master ball
    If i use a code to up the catch rate of the pokeballs for example this:(Any Pokeball will act like a Masterball) this will be affect on the pokemon to be legal?
    ok but selfdestruct is legal on mewtwo if him learn mimic on 3 rd gen after i make to learn selfdestruct with mimic glitch on 4th gen?
    Pokerng canot show the info of some wild pokemon, I put all the exact info to find my frame but canot found results, but if i receiving my starter and i put the info on pokerng it show the results.
    thanks yep i got my feebas :) thanks for the help :) here is my pokecheck

edit: but i never figured out the id/sid abuse still why its acting up :/ not sure whats going on with that...
    Oh, I was just curious, because Chiizu's Dream Radar RNGs say "► Ability Valid (dream radar)." While that Rotom just says "► Ability Valid, matches PID." Or is that the same with any Dream World/Radar Pokemon that doesn't get its own DW Ability?
    oh thanks! i got the shiny frame right :D now going for the iv's now...really sorry to storm up your vm's i shouldn't have anymore questions from here...
    sorry to bother you again i posted something else to double check what to do...

edit: nevermind frame 1 is recomended lol...also if i had one roamer still though will it effect it? forgot i didn't get latios...
    I know tell me about it :/ i really don't know what to do...anyway gunna try to breed something on my silver to try to accomplish something...i rng all the stationaires and roamers already no problem just id abuse is not working :/

also got a question now for breeding on 4th gen do i save in front of the man then hit my delay ride my bike around and then take the egg to see if got it?
    You know, thinking about it I think the first profile that 9.96 16 made for me (which was for my White cartridge) it actually filled everything out itself, but I'd just copied the stuff in that profile, substituting the correct timer0s and cartridge types. That means it must have misread the config info from 9.95's stuff, surely? Just thought I'd mention that before signing off.
    Wait, I feel like a fool now, I think I put in my parameters wrong >.< Sorry for wasting your time...
    Hi, you wouldn't happen to have any ideas as to why Pandora's Box seems to not be working, would you? In 9.95 I was not getting any results when I put the ID I was given into the Seed Hit finder. In 9.96 Alpha 16 I'm getting results, but at the wrong seconds with incorrect keypresses listed.
    sorry i can't my computer got a virus like 3 or 4 months ago and cleaned out my snip tool so there no way i can but okay um...next to the list of id/sid it shows that target secs are at 0 but when im using the time to seed box im using 30 secs...im asking it shouldn't matter right?
    yep 30 secs since the id/sid abuse is -3 from its sec target i made it in my eon timer 27 and one question does the 0 secs on the pandora box mean anything eventhough im using 30 secs?
    hey there and saw your post but the thing is i am using 9.96 and im getting the same problem...i am going by everstone's guide too...i just find it strange im not hitting the id i want but the delay is right?

edit: also wow your a mod :o wow thats awsome never noticed...you must of worked hard for the position...
    I have a question , I am RNGing Thundurus I have ID abused so that frame 833 in Summer will yield a shiny roamer. I save in the house, Hit my seed and walk out immediately, I mash A through the dialogue and till the rain ends, I go capture it and get Jolly with the Right IVS on my SSF(don't know what it is but I look at the main RNG reporter page) I see that Frames 672, 698, 696 are viable frames matching this and I repeat this 5 times and get the same Jolly Alert to sounds Roamer. I increase the frames in increments of 10 but I get no matching pattern with even +2/-2 frames so I am not able to find my SSF, is it possible that my frames are sticking or something?
  • Loading…