Cereza
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Alright so what character or title do you want me to put on this banner?

And you said that it has to be a small banner? If so, how small do you want it to be?

Could you send me the info of what you want this banner to be on pm? if you don't mind.
    If you would be free I would like to EV train your mons since I'm just babysitting my other siblings. I have plenty of time xD
    Hey, got your reply. That's fine--just let me know what you want for the Kyogre (nicknamed "Panthalasa"). I'll be free to trade Friday between 9am and 4pm Eastern US time. If that doesn't work, I should be free Monday and Tuesday of next week at the same times.
    So you're saying if I make this banner that you wanted, you would get the groudon that I'm looking for?

If so, then tell me exactly what character do you want me to put on this banner that you wanted?

Also, this might sound like a silly question but what is this mafia game and this BMGfs that you're talking about?
    I know. Btw, I like your new banners.

Also, I still owe you 2 credit points for doing ev training services for me.
    Postponing it and making people wait makes them more anxious to see it, making things all the more exciting!

I may cancel it completely just to mess with ya and keep you wondering, while remaining a mystery all at the same time >:D
    hey cereza. Really looking forward to cresselia. :) just hoping you havent forgotten about me. thank you so much for your help by the way.
    Ok, thanks! I'll mark you down for 4 credits on my thread if you ever need anything.
    EDIT: whoops, sorry, got the OTs confused with the nicknames then.
    I made a typo on the SQ/SR thread, it was HP Fire I needed, not Ice, but nevermind. Can you trade now?
    I'd like the Dive Ball one if that's alright. This is so kind of you, I need those two to complete two teams and you're just giving me them for free. Are you sure there's nothing you'd like?
    EDIT: just checked your thread, don't even think of offering Rotom too. There must be something I can do in return.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…