Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm your opponent for UU Olympus, I'm GMT+1 and I can play during the evening and the morning.
    Hey man sorry I been busy this week. Ideally either tonight (I'm GMT) or Sunday night would be the best for me. If not then I'll be free most of next week in the afternoons/evenings (roughly 3-11pm GMT)
    Hey, I'm sorry I was not available in the past week, I had the SATs and other crap. I'll be free this week so we should arrange our last battle soon. :)
    lets get it, you okay w/ bw uu? i only know how to play dpp uu, however if you wanna do dpp uu i can try and learn bw haha. ima ask dracomalfoy to do adv uu with us :P
    Alright man. Sorry to hear about that, and I hate getting activity wins, but I hope your schedule lightens up and you do well with family and school.
    I was on all Friday evening and didn't see any sign of you. I'll be on all day today if you want to do this today so we can get this done.
    I'm on the Smogon server right now if you're able to play this evening like you told me you would be. Name on there is the same as my forum name.
    Sure, lets try Saturday morning/evening. My username will be MCG93. I am GMT+3, so there is an 8 hour difference. So... VM me tomorrow and we'll try to figure something out. Cheers!
    Hey man. I'll be on the forums all evening, so whenever you get on and are ready to play send me a VM and I'll meet you on PO.
    That's fine with me man. Believe me, I understand if it's in regards to turkey day tomorrow. I'll see you Friday evening then man, and have a happy Thanksgiving. :)
    Hey man. I know you said we'd battle around the middle of the week, and we're pretty much at that point. I'll be around all evening if you're ready to go, so just shoot me a VM and I'll meet you on PO.
    GJ on preventing a massive ego from growing even more, possibly imploding all of existence. Thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…