Crisis in CK9++ City [Serial Killer Wins]

Don't really want to lynch heury if he claims BG, he'll have a chance to prove himself.

Somitomi still seems like a better lynch, their two posts after I called them out still have very little content that just repeat the idea of "heury is too sketchy so..." and contain a vote count that's convenient but doesn't have them commit to any reads. Read #615 then #628.

Fenrir redirecting TBZ to jalmont sounds like a lazy attempt to get attention off of him, not too impressed with him and bussing somitomi is plausible (#626 is "he's kind of sus but I don't want to pressure him too much because he might get lynched). I wasn't there at EoD so can't say much about the wagons but a fenrir/somitomi scumteam seems plausible. If it's not fenrir/somitomi I think it's heury/jalmont because of the stupid townread in #557. Don't know about the SK but don't really want to think about that.

At 3:45 on wednesdays I go pick up kids I babysit, hence not answering your question at 3:55, panic station.

I chose to protect Cancerous. Thought mafia would taget a not too towny looking player due to possibilities of protection roles.

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
Now announcing the current votecount:
JALMONT [3] - Panic Station, JALMONT, heuryalone
heuryalone [2] - Cancerous, HeaLnDeaL
Fenrir Aesir [1] - Thunder~BALLZ
Cancerous [1] - smogon account
somitomi [1] - U-Turn Out

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Don't really want to lynch heury if he claims BG, he'll have a chance to prove himself.

Somitomi still seems like a better lynch, their two posts after I called them out still have very little content that just repeat the idea of "heury is too sketchy so..." and contain a vote count that's convenient but doesn't have them commit to any reads. Read #615 then #628.

Fenrir redirecting TBZ to jalmont sounds like a lazy attempt to get attention off of him, not too impressed with him and bussing somitomi is plausible (#626 is "he's kind of sus but I don't want to pressure him too much because he might get lynched). I wasn't there at EoD so can't say much about the wagons but a fenrir/somitomi scumteam seems plausible. If it's not fenrir/somitomi I think it's heury/jalmont because of the stupid townread in #557. Don't know about the SK but don't really want to think about that.
sorry I went back and tried to read some posts, but what do you mean by fen redirecting tbz to jalmont?

still mulling over your two scum team options.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
and what are even the odds that heury is able to prove his body guard? it seems like a bit of a guessing game. though I do agree it's a roll scum doesn't want around, and I do want to hear who heury protected night 1.

sorry I went back and tried to read some posts, but what do you mean by fen redirecting tbz to jalmont?

still mulling over your two scum team options.
Going to disagree here, though you're right in that it seems pointless to throw out shade the way Clarinet did if Thunder's a partner. In the full post though Clarinet was asked about me, Jalmont, and Thunder, and Thunder is the only one to get an actual read even though all 3 of us were inactive at the time:

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
Now announcing the current votecount:
JALMONT [3] - Panic Station, JALMONT, heuryalone
heuryalone [1] - Cancerous
Fenrir Aesir [1] - Thunder~BALLZ
Cancerous [1] - smogon account
somitomi [1] - U-Turn Out

why are we lynching the person who broke a 3-3 tie on explosion/clarinet
Maybe clarinet told him to? I take his self vote as admission of defeat and ready to be done with the game. Maybe confident in us not finding the right scum. Also if an explosion, clarinet and jalmont are scum partners, would make sense too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)