Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question; why does this thread say "no hacking" yet cloning, injecting, rng abuse, and soft resetting are all apparantly okay???

Whats the difference between hacking and all those things?

Quick question; why does this thread say "no hacking" yet cloning, injecting, rng abuse, and soft resetting are all apparantly okay???

Most of those things are down to a few select clever people who can understand the coding of the game and write a programme to tell us when a flawless pokemon will appear in our games, as oppossed to changing part of the coding of the game itself. Soft reseting is just rolling the dice until u get 5 6's. Cloning is possibly the closest thing that comes to the line but anyone trading clones state that and respect when people ask for a pokemon that isnt a clone. Every pokemon site has their own parameters as to what they consider 'hacking' ...all that uv mentioned is on the side of allowed or acceptable whilst rewriting the games programmed code or the like is deemed unacceptable ..and would be spotted/get you banned from official events.
Thats what it is round here ...dont hate the players, hate the game! :D

Last edited:

Because it is not the same. Lurk some more to check what those mean, I'm sure you'll find the answer to your question

Looking for event Mew/Mewtwos. Can offer events in return. Just drop me a line!~ Must be redistributable as I will use them for giveaways; in turn, what I trade to you will also be fully re-dis. =) Just let me know what sort of things interest you.

Would anyone be willing to help me evolve a number of my pokemon via trade for my living pokedex?

EDIT: Heading to bed, will ask again tomorrow.

Last edited:
Looking for a croagunk :) any nature will do, but jolly will be a lot better.. IVs dont matter.. Thanks :D
I can give you one. VM me when you're around again so we can setup a trade.
Just wondering if anyone has a female HA Bulbasuar in a premier ball? Nest would also work tough.
Has someone the gen 6 fossils with their hidden ability? I tried to get them over 10 times via GTS :/
Same as above.

I'll be on around 10pm, my time (gmt - 2). So if you're interested you know when to find me.

Hi! Im looking for a genesect and volcanion codes, because i cant get these in muy country
I can give any from my trade thread in exchange
Thx

So, I'm going to be online for the next few hours; anyone able to trade with me so I can evolve pokemon for my living dex?

EDIT: Thanks, das_eisenherz for your help!

Last edited:
Most of those things are down to a few select clever people who can understand the coding of the game and write a programme to tell us when a flawless pokemon will appear in our games, as oppossed to changing part of the coding of the game itself. Soft reseting is just rolling the dice until u get 5 6's. Cloning is possibly the closest thing that comes to the line but anyone trading clones state that and respect when people ask for a pokemon that isnt a clone. Every pokemon site has their own parameters as to what they consider 'hacking' ...all that uv mentioned is on the side of allowed or acceptable whilst rewriting the games programmed code or the like is deemed unacceptable ..and would be spotted/get you banned from official events.
Thats what it is round here ...dont hate the players, hate the game! :D
For the record i dont hate anyone O.O im very grateful this stuff exists, smogons been very helpful.... was just looking for clarity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)